The simulator

"OH SHIT!!" she screamed looking at the alarm clock. She sat on the bed, she was naked and when she turned on her right side she saw Carlos sleeping next to her. "CARLOS WAKE UP FOR FUCK'S SAKE. IT'S LATE. I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!" 
He mumbled turning around, ignoring her. She woke up, wearing her clothes cursing herself and Carlos for all this. She fell asleep after that amazing sex they had the night before. It was horribly exciting the way she couldn't resist him and how, at the same time, he could not resist her. They were like two magnets that repel each other but also they attract each other in an unstoppable movement. No one, not even them, could have stopped them from always wanting to unite and touch their skin, to desire each other's pleasure and enjoy the sight of their naked, sweaty, attached bodies. His hands choking her neck, her nails scratching his skin, those sensations were what both of them needed more than anything else. They could not resist each other, even if they tried, they failed every time. Their bodies were meant for each other but at the same time, their mind was connecting, building again a bond none of them wanted to accept. They had surrendered to their impulses, deciding it was just about this, but it was not. They just haven't realized it yet. The feeling they showed up in London, the feeling they both thought was gone forever, was still there, hidden by pride and sex.

"I'm gonna call a taxi for real this time" she said searching for her phone but she didn't find it. "Where the hell is it?" she was looking around the bedroom but it wasn't there.
"What?" he asked from the bed, with his eyes still closed.
"My phone.  I don't remember when I last used it" she picked up the pillow, moved the sheets on the floor, showing Carlos' naked body. She stopped for a second, looking at his back still scratched and his perfect butt then she recompose herself and kept searching her phone.
"It's on the couch, I threw it there last night, remember?" he woke up and put on his pants showing his back to y/n. "We will arrive in Maranello in a second with my Ferrari," he said that entering his walk-in closet and dressing up with a pair of jeans and a Ferrari t-shirt. She saw his movements in silence. Then he washed his face, his teeth and went to the entrance, leaving her in the bedroom.
"Are you gonna go to work or you take a day off on your new job?" She heard it and went to the couch taking her phone, then she went to the door. "I won't show up with you" she said while he looked at her like there was nothing wrong with it. "We're colleagues, I just gave you a lift." He took the car keys. "Charles won't buy it. He knows me, he knows you. He will suspect it for sure" "Okay, fine. Call a taxi and see you in Maranello. It's like nothing happened" She called the taxi and he waited for him to arrive.

When she arrived in Maranello, Carlos was already on track and she thanked God for this. She went to her desk and started working for hours, as always. She get to know some of the Ferrari engineers and other staff people and they were all very nice to her, she was enjoying that job very much.

"Who are you going to the charity ball with?" a voice interrupted her work all of a sudden. She get scared for a second, then she turned around and it was Charles. His naughty face made her smile a bit but she hit him on his shoulder. "You scared me, Cha!" she turned back to her laptop. "I'm sorry! But you didn't answer me" She turned back, rolling her eyes. "I don't know, alone probably. I like being on my own." He sat on her desk, as always. "I think you need one" "I don't think so, actually." His gaze changed all of a sudden "Carlos asked you?". He looked at her hoping his arranged date worked. "No, he didn't, why should he?" she was getting nervous but she didn't know the reason why. "No, I was just wondering..." he looked around for a second, then he looked into y/n's eyes which turned sad suddenly. "You wanna come with me, then?" She looked up at him "And Charlotte?" asked y/n. "She's in Canada with her sister. Is it a yes?" She nodded her head knowing that Charles invited her because he didn't want her to be alone. 

*THREE HOURS EARLY*

"Hey, man!" Charles waved at Carlos arriving at the circuit. Charles couldn't wait to know what happened between him and Y/n last night but waited for Carlos to spill the tea. They started working. One hour at the track, one hour at the simulator. While they were training with the simulator, a person entered the room. At first, none of them paid attention to it because they were used to having a lot of mechanics and engineers walking around, checking data and paperwork. But then that person spoke: "Here's the data you needed, Marco." The voice was unmistakable, it was Y/n. Charles immediately stopped his training and turned back to her, waving at her. She waved him back, while Carlos kept working. He recognized her voice and for a second his simulator car get off track but he managed to fix it, nobody noticed it except for his engineer, Riccardo, who ignored it. He looked at her for a second with the corner of his eye, while he was driving at 310 km/h at the Miami circuit, then his eyes turned back to the display.

He noticed she had changed her T-shirt with a Ferrari one, probably she changed it once she got to the factory. He imagined of her getting her hoodie off, remaining only with her bra Carlos saw the night before. He suddenly thought of him touching it, then slowly touching her breast, hearing her gasping. With her mouth opened just a bit,  he imagined of touching her lower lip with his thumb and sliding it down to her chin. He imagined touching her hair, then kissing her neck, her breast, undoing her bra and kissing her breast while she grabs his hair and he grabs her body. He imagined her eyes closed, her head on the wall of the dressing room, wanting for more, for a pleasure only he could give her. He unzips her jeans, puts them down together with the slips and starts licking her pussy until she cum. Then the game changes and she is down on her knees, looking up at him, with his dick in her mouth. He grabs her ponytail and moves her head until he cums. 

"Good race, Carlos." his engineer took his attention. The simulated race was over and he won it. Even if he was absolutely absent-minded. He looked at the screen, smiled being proud of himself and then he got up. He felt his dick hard and tried to manage that situation acting as normal as possible even if he didn't expect it. He looked around and y/n was gone but Charles was right in front of him, drinking a glass of water and looking at him. Carlos knew perfectly what he wanted and decided to don't tell him anything, he thought y/n would have never said it as well. 

"So you won't ask her to go to the charity ball with you?" he asked curiously.
"I won't. I feel like Max could be good for this, don't you think?" Carlos looked at Charles faking not caring at all about all of that. Charles got it and asked no more questions.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

That week was quite intense for y/n. It had been her first week at the Ferrari factory in Maranello and she had decided to rent an apartment there. She was excited about this new adventure and living in London had become very hard so she had chosen a little apartment near the centre of Maranello and she had just finished cleaning the whole house. So she decided to take a long bath since there was no shower in the bathroom. She filled the whole bathtub and put a lot of soap in there. When there were enough bubbles, she took her clothes off and got inside of it. She closed her eyes and even if she just wanted to relax, her mind went straight to the night at Carlos' house. She remembered everything they did, from the countless arguments to the kitchen moment and the bedroom moment. She remembered Carlos naked inside of her, pushing and dominating her, she remembered the way he can turn her on, make her scream with pleasure, begging not to stop, praying for more. 
Without realising it, she opened her legs and her right hand slid on her pussy. She started ticking it while in her mind Carlos' body was the only thing she could think of. His black hair, his muscles, his jawline, his eyes, his dick. Everything fucked her up while her hand was going faster and faster. The way he grabs her body, his big hands, the way he picks her up or hit her butt made her feel pleasure while two fingers got inside of her. Nothing was comparing to his power, to his dominance, but only the thought of him was enough for her to cum in the bathtub.

She opened her eyes right after and suddenly get out of the bathtub. She felt relaxed but angry at the same time. She covered herself with a towel and got ready to go shopping. She had to find a dress for that damn ball.