The restroom

The next day, y/n woke up very early in the morning, she didn't sleep well because she was agitated for her first day in Ferrari. Actually, she didn't sleep at all, turning from one side to another of the bed. When it was almost 6 am, she decided to go to the circuit since she couldn't come with Carlos, and staying in bed only overwhelmed her anxiety. So she wore a basic white t-shirt, a pair of jeans and her coat. She called for a taxi and went to the circuit. It was still very early, the sun was about to rise and almost nobody was there, except for the staff of the circuit and some mechanics. Fans were outside the circuit since the gates open at 7 or 8 in the morning. It was surreal, she walked around the pit lane, looking around her and she could even hear some birds singing from the wood around the track. It was like she was the only person in the whole world and she felt at peace with everything. It was the calm before the storm. 

The garages were closed, so she stayed outside the hospitality. She took some photos of the track and waited for the others to arrive. One after one, mechanics, journalists and team members arrived at the circuit and entered the Ferrari sector. A girl member of the Ferrari staff come closer to her and gave her the Ferrari suit and another pass so she was allowed to stay inside the garages and basically everywhere in the circuit like when she was Max's track engineer. She looked at those passes and thought about how her life had changed in so little time. She smiled reading her name next to the little horse logo. She was working for Scuderia Ferrari.

She went to the female locker room and changed her clothes, Carlos was right, red color suited much better than blue on her. She wore a Ferrari cap and went down the garages. Charles Leclerc and Carlos were just arrived and were greeting the mechanics. Carlos was followed by Caco and Rupert as always, while Charles was with two men, but she didn't know who they were. Charles and Carlos saw her from afar and waved at her but she was just looking at Carlos and his shiny hair. They had to be careful to don't be caught. Charles went away to talk with Mattia in his office while Carlos came closer to her but he didn't stop. She looked at him passing her by and suddenly he looked at her showing his thumb up while his face was curious about knowing how she was. She just nodded her head and somehow that Carlos' movement was so confident yet caring that her heart started beating fast. 

CARLOS' POV:

He was happy to know y/n was already there, on the track. He has always admired her professionality, she was very capable and he was sure that in Ferrari she would have had the rewards she deserved.Travelingg to London just to see her was risky and he knew it, that's why nobody knew about this and for him it was perfect. He had always tried to keep his love affairs private but at the end of the story with Isabela it was impossible. Everybody knew it and he couldn't stand it. The fact that Y/n was a "normal" girl made him feel comfortable somehow, plus she had always been living in the same world as him so it was another good point for this relationship. He didn't need to explain all his appointment because she had the same appointments as him, she was perfect. Moreover, he was feeling something different than the last relationship. He was feeling like a teenager who sneaks into forbidden places just to see her, and that sort of rivalry with Max was everything he needed to enjoy it more. So when he saw y/n wearing that red suit, he got immediately excited. That body shape, that hair, that face was so perfect to him, she was so innocent and professional but also full of passion. He was the only one in that place who had seen her naked but what excited him the most was that nobody knew about it, about them. 

They spent the first part of the day completely separated, sometimes he saw her with some mechanics and engineers and he didn't want to disturb her during her first day at work but sometimes their eyes met, like when he was taking some pictures with a couple of Paddock guests and he saw her tiding a ponytail while looking at the staircase in front of the paddock. She turned around like she felt somebody was looking at her and their eyes met for a second, then she went back to the garage. He had to kiss her, he was missing his lips and he had to do it before the race started. 

"where's y/n?" whispered Carlos to Charles who was playing soccer with his personal trainer. Charles stopped for a second, trying to remember when he saw her for the last time.
"I saw her in the garages, maybe she's studying my car, I'm not sure about it" 
"Thanks man, see you" he moved very fast, the time was passing by and the race was about to start. He sneaked to the garages even if he had to do a little train session with Rupert, then the iced bath and all the preparation for the race. He saw her reading some papers held by another engineer, near Charles' car, she was very focused so he came behind their shoulders.

Y/N'S POV:

"Excuse me" y/n jumped a bit but the Spanish accent was unmistakable. Y/n and the engineer turned around and saw Carlos. 
"Carlos! Why are you here? You should get prepared for the race" asked the engineer.
"I know." He answered quickly "Y/n can you follow me, please?" Then he spoke to the engineer "It's just for a second and I'll bring  her to you" She followed him to his restroom and y/n closed the door and as soon as she did it, Carlos grabbed her face with both hands and kissed her passionately, then he looked at her smiling.
"This is killing me" he said keeping on kissing her.  He sat on the little bed they have to rest on and wanted her to sit on him with her knees. She did it and they kissed again. He slapped her butt so loud she thought everybody from the outside could hear it, despite all the noises. 
"We need to go back to work, the race is about to start and you have a lot of things to do" said y/n getting up, wanting to go open the door. He pulled her back and whispered:
"Give me a few minutes" She looked down and the suit couldn't lie. She smiled at him and kissed him again. "I can't move if you keep on doing this, niña" so she got up and they waited a couple of minutes then he opened the door and went out straight to Rupert who was searching for y/n.

"I think Max is searching for you, y/n" she looked at Carlos and he looked at her, she had no idea what Max wanted to tell her again.