Be careful what you dream

"how was your day today?" asked Y/n whispering, looking into his eyes
"is that really what you want to talk about?" he answered her.

Her back was against the wall, she was pinned by his body, which held her by the hips. She did not respond so he started kissing her. His lips were soft, his beard scratched her neck as he traced her skin to kiss her every single spot.
He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where they undressed each other, throwing their clothes everywhere in the room. It was quiet in there, yet their bodies were already screaming with pleasure.
He sat her on the dresser, removed her panties and inserted two fingers inside her. He moved them slowly at first, while he stroked her clitoris with his thumb. He moved closer to her and Y/n whispered her pleasure in his ear, moaning slowly, letting him know how good he was, how well he knew her, how well he knew how to make her scream and cum. Then he began to move his fingers faster until he crouched down to pleasure her with his tongue.
As soon as he realised she was about to cum, he stopped and penetrated her with his dick. His body was perfect, sculpted, tense. She touched him everywhere, not wanting to miss any detail, any muscle, any vein. Then he bent down towards her. He kissed her everywhere, he had no intention of forgetting that body either. Then he moved his torso away, grabbed her neck and continued to thrust inside her.
He could not get enough of her. He pulled his cock out of her and took her in his arms, kissing her, got her off the dresser and taking her by the hips, turned her towards the wall. Then he bent her forward, grabbed her right leg, lifted her onto the dresser and, after seeing her pussy there before his eyes, gave her a hard pat on the ass. The red imprint of his hand remained, she turned around, smiled at him, then he slipped his cock inside her and fucked her hard.
The dresser banged on the wall, so hard that in one place the plaster chipped off the wall. With one hand he held her waist, with the other he grabbed her loose hair, gathered it with his hand and pulled it to himself, while they both enjoyed the pleasure.
Then he let go of her grip, leaned over her and embraced her, touching her tits. First gently, feeling her hard nipples, then she squeezed tightly between his huge hands. He leaned close to her ear and whispered:

"You are only mine, niña".

"Y/n?! Wake up, you fell asleep here"
"Carlos! You didn't hear the alarm!"

*Y/N POV*

Y/n opened her eyes immediately and saw Max looking down at her. Her back was aching like hell. She looked around and realised she was in the corridor of a hospital. She had spent the night there, in the waiting room, until the doctors would give her a chance to see her admitted father.
"Have you been here all night?" asked Max, handing her a coffee. Y/n sat down in the small armchair and drank the coffee.
"Yes." with one hand he tried to massage her neck. She was completely numb. What the fuck had she just dreamed? Was it a dream? It felt so real, she felt her panties wet. 'What a slut I am' she thought to herself.
"When did you arrive?" Max couldn't hear her thoughts, thankfully.
"Checo texted me last night and I came as soon as I could" she began to remember the night she had spent with Charles, how good she had been with him and realised she was a real slut after that dream so out of place, so absurd, so realistic...

*CARLOS' POV*

"Are you okay, tio? Getting you to wake up was impossible, you looked dead" Rupert's words echoed in the bedroom. Carlos' head was bursting, he had totally forgotten that he was supposed to work out with his personal trainer that morning. He cursed the day he had given him the keys to his house for emergencies.
He got out of bed, went to the bathroom and washed his face with ice-cold water. He looked at himself in the mirror and tried to figure out what the fuck had just happened. That dream seemed so real, in fact he felt as tired as after a fuck. He did not feel horny, yet he felt discombobulated. His muscles were tense, he was sweaty, and he kept thinking about that dream. He got pissed off like an animal thinking about how different the reality of the situation was, about where she had been these days, about Charles who had not deigned him any response, blood rose to his eyes.