Intro

The rain was heavy, falling into the ground with loud noises, making the ground turn muddy. Under the umbrella a tall and well built man stood, facing the tombstone. He turned to his right and asked the man in police uniform, " Who's incharge of his case?"

The other man replied almost immediately, " It's me. Inspector Gao Qing." While he answered his , he couldn't help glancing at the tall man once again. Despite being a police officer, his stomach is out of control , he felt a bit envious of the man beside him.

Sensing his gaze, the taller man introduced,"Zhou Cheng , CVI"

A puzzled look emerged on the police officer's face, "But why would CVI have interest on such case?"

"I don't have interest in this boy but in his love." Zhoucheng glanced at the white tombstone and the kneeling figure up ahead.

"I didn't quite understand." The officer said.

"Just remember this, we have to find Zhan's killer as soon as possible. If that (wyb) guy goes for search then I'm afraid government will have to find new property. Wang Yibo will kill so many that there will be a scarcity of places to bury the dead bodies in."

•°.○.°•.°○.°•.•○.°•

•°○.',◇°•.•°○°•

They say love is a cure to one's heart. But love can also make people lose their mind. Ridiculous, right?

Devils , demons, monsters can all be found in hell. But there's a type of devil who was found in a city named Beijing, the prosperous capital of China. And this devil have some hobbies, taking part in his own funeral is his habit , hatred is his weapon, anger is his strength, he doesn't feel sympathy for anyone nor does anyone feel sympathy for him.

In every story , there is a hero , heroine and a villain. How many of them know a villain's story ? This is a villain's story. And the villain? His name is Wang Yibo, the ever expressionless and heartless killer. Now let's set on this journey, together with the villain, Wang Yibo, to witness his sadness, desperation, happiness and the gradually awakening of an unknown feeling called 'love'.

"Hey villain!"

"All these wishes in my diary are my last wishes. I wish to fulfil them before I die. But I'm not even sure if i can fulfil them before my death though. It's just, when death comes , I want to peacefully have 2 cups of wine and close my eyes."

"Darkness can't drive out darkness , only lights can do that. Hate can't drive out hate , only love can do that."

"Unless we share someone else's pain, We don't get separated from pain, and pain doesn't get separated from us"
-xz

"So silly"
"I'll help you , to fulfil the remaining wishes."
"I love you , Zhan. I mean it."

"I started to miss you again.."
Wyb-

"I'm glad. You're mine from now on I swear."
"yes , I'm yours"
*
*
*

- I'm someone who'll not let you die and live peacefully.

- I'll not let you die. Not so easily. But I'll kill you everyday. Not once but thousand times. You'll lock eyes with death but it'll turn its face away again and again . The more you want to die , the more lifespan you will get. I'll keep your last breath in my fist. I'll beat you up so much that your soul will start to scream.