11

It was around noon when the train from Baoding to China started. The seats , all of it was occupied. He Peng , who just finished his work is also travelling in this train. He had no choice but standing up with his shoulder bag. It's alright, he doesn't like to argue with insignificant people.

When the train stopped at Beijing Station, he silently made his way outside. But halfway through, someone bumped into him.

It is a hot day and everyone was in foul mood. The girl who bumped into him wasn't an exception. She wore ripped shorts and black blouse, her hair is tied up in a ponytail with heavy makeup on her face.

"What the hell man. Why the fck did you bump into me ! You bloody b*tch. " Her yell did attract some attention but everyone is busy, they didn't bother getting involved.

Maybe the girl beside this rude woman was her friend. She took a hold on the girls shoulder and dragged her into the train. The train left slowly. He Peng could see through the glass window , that rude woman is laughing so happily. She must've heard a great joke.

But who knew... She would get into trouble only because she cursed someone in public for no reason.

The very afternoon, her doorbell suddenly rang. She didn't hesitate to open it and was about to ask what the other person needed. But the words she was about about utter vanished into thin air when she saw a strange man standing outside the door. She doesn't know him but he is a bit familiar.

"Madam."

She came to her senses when he spoke.

"Huh? What ? Who are you?"

He Peng who's in black hoodie and yellow gloves answered, "telephone maintenance. Came to check your telephone. It'll be done soon."

The girl didn't think much of it.
"Over there." She said as she stepped away.

..

..

..

She didn't know she would die this way , in this pathetic way.

On her throat , an icepick was inserted thoroughly. It didn't go through her throat , just stuck in there torturing her every second until she died.

Before losing her life , she heard that psychopath say, "You people like nagging much hm? You like yelling too. Why do you have to do this? I like killing people like you, you deserve it. I don't feel happy when I watch you die but I feel very peaceful."

"Whenever I kill someone, I'll take a thing from them to gift my beautiful wife. You can be called a dog, loser , stupid outside but in the house.......who doesn't want to be the hero?"

"Whenever I give her a gift , she would become very happy. My family would become a happy family for a while. I want to be her hero. I want to hear her say , I love you, to me. Then I'd also replay , madam , you will not get the chance to complain again."

He sighed deliberately as he crouched down and unlocked the anklet on the girls ankle. With satisfaction written over his face, he whistled and left the place.

.
.
.
.
.

Yibo held a bottle of half empty alcohol as he stood beside the bustling street. Infront of him is the police station. He stood here for a long time, not knowing where to go.

"What are you standing here for? So miserable?" A voice rang out beside Yibo.

Yibo brought his hand upwards to block the flashlight that was aimed at him by Zhoucheng.
"A sinner always comes to the place where he commits his sin first time and a lover always comes back to the place where he fell in love first time." He said with a sigh.

"I sent you to kill Wen Chao. But you didn't do that." Zhou Cheng laughed out loud. He thought yibo would really kill Wen Chao, so he'd have to just stay idle and catch the half dead wen Chao.

Yibo ignored him and looked ahead.

"Well, looking at how pitiful you're , I'll tell you a secret. The one who killed your lover isn't Wen Chao but someone else."

Yibo turned his head to face Zhou Cheng. His previously dead eyes focused once more. He stared straight at the sneering face of Zhou Cheng.

"He's a psychopath, inhuman...just like you. Damn, he keeps on murdering people through different means. But do you know what his unique weapon is? Icepick."

Yibo frowned. His deep eyes extremely focused as he listened carefully to every word Zhou Cheng said. He didn't care about what he said , inhuman ? He doesn't care anymore.

The reason why he wanted to become a human was snatched away, why would he care?

"Look." Zhou Cheng took out a set of photos of the victims.

"It's hard to tell who's whose brother or sister and who's whose lover."

The pictures are all bloody. Some had their throat sliced and heart pierced , some had their eyes pierced , some had their throat cut open and the last picture...there lies the boy who's lying on a pool of blood."

Yibo's pupil dilated as he stared unblinkingly at the picture.

"Are you angry ? Your blood is boiling? What will you do? Take revenge? You didn't let me take my revenge. How do you expect me to allow you to get yours?" Zhou Cheng said nonchalantly.

Revenge?

He will certainly take revenge. No one can stop him.

With a laugh, Zhou Cheng leisurely walked away swith both hands inserted in his pocket. He left some words, "Let's see who wins. Your love .... or my hatred."

Two words kept echoing in Yibo's mind , love....hatred.

He looked up at the large poster on a tall building. There was written in bold wordings,
"Darkness can't drive out darkness , only lights can do that. Hate can't drive out hate , only love can do that."

Something stirred in Yibo's heart. He began to hear a cheerful laughter of a boy. Closing his eyes ,

it's as if he had returned to the past.