4

On the ferry , Yibo stood leaning against his jeep. His eyes roamed around, looking as if appreciating sceneries and enjoying a moment of silence.

He looked at the back of the guy who stood near the safety railing of the ship. He wonders if this milk baby really wants to kidnap anyone . He also have no idea why he agreed to go with the guy.

He was still pondering when this guy turned around with a big smile and said ,
"We are going on such important mission but we don't even know each others name!"

Then yibo saw him extending his hand, "Let me introduce myself ! I'm Xiao Zhan."

That confident expression somehow made Yibo forget to speak for a while.

He never had to introduce himself before. He just needed to obey the orders and execute the tasks. When doing tasks , name has never been important. Nobody asked his name nor did he took the initiative to say his name.

Not knowing what to do, Yibo didn't grab Zhan's hand. He looked elsewhere to hide his uneasiness and said in a cold voice, "Yibo."

There was a moment of silence and then Xiao Zhan said with a wondering expression,
" villain , why are you saying this with such deadpan expression? Try to smile more ah. Oh , do you know what  I'd always think of when mentioning thugs ? If they speaks 3 words , 2 of them will be foul language. They're unreasonable and bullies the weak, who knows if they showers or not-"

Zhan shut up when he noticed Yibo's gaze. Very naturally, he corrected himself, "...haha that was until I met you..so.."

"Do you know what you're looking like now? Haha, angry bird! Yes, there's a game related to you. Grab and boooo"

Yibo didn't give any more attention to this silly guy. Looking away, he silently thought to himself, angry birds aren't even as handsome as me.

Sitting on the jeeps driver's seat, Yibo looked at the gate of the mental hospital. Asking the other, " Are you crazy or the one to be kidnapped is crazy?"

Zhan pressed his lips together.

"No. He's Momo. His family placed him here and went to settle in America. Do you know what they said to the doctor ? That momo is sick in the head. We've to get him out of here otherwise his life would be finished. "

He said as he took out a jar full of coins and handed them to Yibo. The glass jar had a smiley sticker stuck on it. Yibo glanced at the coins and then at Zhan.

"Isn't this chiller?"

"Yes, what's wrong ? Want to hear a joke ?"

Yibo rubbed the space between his eyebrows, quickly rejecting Zhan. "No , chiller will do."

If zhan cracked another joke and he doesn't laugh, the other will surely flare up. Shaking his head, he got out of the car and went straight to the gate. He knew that, this kidnapping didn't make sense in the first place.

Zhan quickly tailed behind him.
"You'll have to do some dishum dishum( he means yibo have to fight)in case , okay ? You might receive some injuries too. That's why I came to you, because aren't you a villain?"

The iron gate was very tall. Zhan grabbed two of the thick iron bars and propped himself up, ending up sitting on the top of the gate. He looked down at Yibo and gestured him to come up too.

Yibo stared at zhan like he has seen a fool. He pushed the iron gate and the two doors parted in the middle. Zhan ended up swaying with the door. He blinked and looked down at the ground and then at the moving door.

Yibo left him hanging on the door deliberately. Maybe it's a revenge for calling him angry bird. If those who were beaten by yibo hears this statement, they'll undoubtedly go mad. Cuz...the one who dares to say this to Yibo would definitely have to be sick in the head not knowing what is good for them. But of course, this doesn't apply to Zhan!

Zhan shouted from behind him, " Hey! Where are you going ! Help me out !"

"Aiyaah, take me with you ! No No, at least help me get down! I'm stuck, my friend!"

The door of the dark hall was kicked open all of a sudden. The mentally unstable people cheered one following another. Maybe Yibo's kick was too strong or the wooden door is too old, it broke from the door frame.

Yibo stared at the cheering people , old, young and the security guards. Then at the movie , that was being projected on one side of the wall.

He asked in a intimidating voice , " Who's Momo?"
I should've asked the idiot what's Momo's full name.

The movie they were watching was probably an action movie. The hero broke in and killed all the bad people. Even when the guards looked at yibo , there was a sense of fear held in them.
One of the guards asked , "Who..who are you?"

Yibo asked again , ignoring the guards question, " Where is momo ?"

Glancing at the timid guards , Yibo sneered. He'd have to fight ? Get injuries? The fck with that. With their courage , they'd even hesitate twice to kill an ant.

At this time, one of the guys pointed at an old man whose eyes was also on him , curious, wide opened. The man who pointed at the elder stammered for a while before spitting out "m-momo"

The others also followed after him cheering 'momo'

Yibo speechlessly looked on , he's gonna get a headache from this. While he was thinking whether to go back or not , two security guard finally realised something was wrong. They came inside to stop Yibo , not even knowing who's doing what.

With complicated eyes, Yibo raised his hands as he saw the approaching guards. He slapped one of them, his slap directly sent the pitiful guard into coma. While he punched the other causing the guard to groan.
Can someone tell them why this gentleman broke in and hit them? What did they do to deserve all this ???

Zhan happened to witness this scene and subconsciously gulped. Just imagining if one of these slap landed on his head sends him goosebumps. He ignored Yibo and straight ran towards the elderly man.

"Momo!!" He cheered and hugged the old man whose hair was already white and his skin wrinkled.

The crowd cheered once again , this time it was more enthusiastic.

Yibo didn't move from his previous spot. He just calmly watched the group of crowds going crazy. Specially his gaze was fixed on one person, who was smiling brighter than ever. His eyes were inquiring, what's there to be so much happy about ? Isn't it just reuniting ?

But when he looked at Zhan's expression filled with happiness, he couldn't help but feel the sudden sensation in his heart. He lowered his eyes filled with complicated emotions.

He can't but admit that , in this short period of time this boy successfully invaded his private space. In this world, he has one more concern once again. Even if he tries to ignore, he's afraid it'll only torture him inside.

He placed his hand on his heart. Thinking of the sudden jump right there, his eyes unconsciously softened. When he looked up again, he met with Zhan's crescent eyes.

At this time , Yibo felt nothing but peaceful, which he had never felt throughout his life.