23

The next day, the nervous couple went to shanghai's biggest hospital. They hopefully found the doctor. He said he can try his best but can't guarantee 100% success. But he didn't know that, his wanting to give it a try was a comfort for the couple.

After a  few days, Yibo stood before the monitor as he watched Zhan being pushed into the CT scan machine. He felt a bit nervous for no reason again.

Few days passed. The doctor said they'll perform surgery soon. These days, zhan also lost consciousness few times and even zoned out. Yibo have gotten a good amount of scare everytime something like this happened. He wished he could take his gun and threatened the doctor to do something. But then again,  it's the matter of Zhan's life. He must not do something hastily.

Yibo did everything he could to make Zhan happy. He didn't hesitate to even embarrass himself to make the boy laugh. That morning, he even decorated the patient room with crafts like paper birds , flowers, emojis. And that was the day Zhan will have his surgery.

After the surgery was done , the doctor came out and was frightened by Yibo. Yibo's eyes were blood red and his hair is messy, looking nothing less than a monster. Before yibo , the doctor's experienced hands couldn't help but shake a bit.

Then he coughed, "the surgery...was successful. Wait till we transfer him to the ward."

Suddenly, Yibo's gaze cleared when he heard the doctor say this. His clenched fist loosened and his tense body relaxed bit by bit. He left the waiting area and went out to freshen up. Zhan will not like how he looks like now. He will get worried.

When he returned , Zhan was still asleep. Yibo sat there until he fell asleep.

When Zhan woke up, he touched Yibo's hands smilingly. This man means a lot to him.

Feeling Zhan's touch , Yibo woke up. His hair was messy, he looked adorable. Finally,  for the first time Zhan saw Yibo smiling so cheerfully.

He heard yibo say, "Zhanzhan , you're saved. You're fine now. You'll live a long life. We will do many things together."

Zhan nodded , getting affected by Yibo's smile,  he also laughed.
"Yes, we will , Yibo. We definitely will."

After that, Zhan was discharged when he recovered. He and Yibo did many things together as promised. Yibo never had a childhood a normal kid would have. So sometimes zhan did some childish things and pulled Yibo into it. He wasn't afraid that yibo would get angry , because he knows , this man will never be angry at him.

The hard shell of a person is like an armor, a protective wall. Once you break it and look inside , you'll find the gentleness hidden within. The more fierce the person is , the gentler he is when in love.

Yibo is such kind of person. He may seem hard to get close to but it's never true. At least, zhan thinks so.  He is blessed to have such person as his lover.

He is now cured , so Yibo proposed to have a wedding together. They flew abroad the next month and got married. Yup, that's it.

Zhan was so happy that he couldn't put it into words.

That night , some spicy things happened.

Zhan was weak since birth. His sickness also played a role. So he never thought of getting intimate with someone. But since he is cured,  he can do it without restraint.

Yibo however,  hesitated. His biggest fear is to lose zhan.

But under the hazy candle light and the seductive appearance of the person who only wore a shirt , Yibo couldn't control himself, he followed men's nature and indulged in pleasure for a long time. They kissed and played each other until late at night. When zhan felt extremely tired , Yibo noticed and stopped. He wished zhan a good night with a kiss on his forehead.

Zhan fell asleep without any concern  but Yibo, who was awake,  stared at his still hard little brother.

Yibo sighed.

Checking if Zhan was really sleeping or not , he walked to the bathroom. Intending to take a cold shower.

By the time he was done , it was already early morning. He kissed Zhan's forehead and hugged him to sleep.

Their days went on smoothly with no obstacles so far.

One say, Zhan took yibo to the shopping mall to get him a fine suit. Its because Yibo was willing to attend the interview he suggested. Yibo never wore suit before,  this was his first time looking so formal. Zhan picked out a decent black and white suit and told Yibo to try it on.

Yibo helplessly put it on and let Zhan take photos. Was he looking that good? But it's kinda uncomfortable in suit. How does those hypocrite officials wears this all day long?

Zhan got a call from his doctor the morning Yibo was going to attend the interview. Zhan fed him cakes as he answered his phone with the other.

"Zhan , your test report of this month came out. A problem resurfaced. I need to check on you personally to be sure of it. When will you be able to come to the hospital?"

"Huh? Doctor..." Zhan looked at Yibo who sent him questioning gaze and avoided his eyes. "I'll tell you when I can."

With that Zhan cut the call. When Yibo asked him why the doctor called him , zhan said , "Nothing, he told me to go to the hospital to get the report as usual ."

Yibo nodded.

When he was done eating , Zhan drove the jeep and dropped Yibo off in front of the office building. He gave Yibo a soothing kiss and smiled at him, "I love you and you can do it!"

Yibo kissed him back,"I love you too."

Yibo got out and looked at the window. He blew hot breath on it and slowly and stiffly drew a smiley face. He somehow noticed that Zhan's mood was down. He was probably worried because of him.

Zhan was amazed seeing Yibo's actions. He laughed as he took out his camera and clicked a picture. When yibo finally got into the building, zhan glued the picture on his diary.

But Zhan could have never imagined what would happen to him next.