16: playing with snow

I don't know how to thank this man at all. Since he came into my life , it became so colourful. I didn't even realise since when I started to think about him all the time.

This villain is too innocent in the matter of love. Every morning , he'll give me surprises. It makes my everyday life better and I stay in good mood all the time. I sleep with a very excited emotion, wondering what It would be like tomorrow.

I know I've a very little time but he gave me hope. If i could, I would have chosen to live few more days because of him.

Every morning I saw him in his jeep , waiting for me to open my windows. I gave him the keys , but he didn't use that. Even my neighbours started to wonder if someone was stalking me or not.

This morning, when I woke up, I opened the window with a great speed. But before I could search for a certain person , I got a shock.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around again. This...the yard is filled with white snow. And it's still showing.

I extended my hands and felt the cold touch of the snow. Its real! It's showing! Before I could think of anything else , I ran straight to my yard and jumped on the snow.

Taking a handful of snow I threw then here and there. It's really fun. And I thought I'd not live to the days when it snows.

Wait, how can it snow now? It's not yet winter.

I only wondered this for a moment but then a certain person's face came into my mind. I poked the snow with my finger and it melted with the temperature of my hand. It looks real...hm?

I looked around but saw no one. Then i looked towards the gate to find that familiar jeep.

I sighed in relief. So he came ! And it's his doing.

I looked up to see from where the snow is falling.

That's when I found him. My house is only one storey. Yibo was standing on the rooftop. In his hand , it was a big stage snow machine , from where the snow is coming out.

Now , can someone tell me how Yibo got up there ? The door had no signs of being unlocked .

I kept aside the suspicion as I shouted at him, "Yibo!"

He nodded and waved me back. Now he can wave at me much more naturally. I felt happy and i wanted to hug him.

I saw him placing the machine down and leaped out. My heart stopped for a moment. How can he jump like that !? So careless ! I'll write my name backwards if he doesn't have a injured hand or leg.

I looked on with wide eyes as he jumped and rolled on the ground. Then he naturally stood up and patted his clothes to let the snow fall.

My jaw hung open. What was it just now?

Is this guy for real?

Okay, I take back my words.

Picking up the snow , i made a snowball. I want to hit him for making me worry ! Can't he come down like a human ?

I lifted my arm , intending to flung the ball at him. Just then I heard a click.

I looked at Yibo speechlessly,  how can he click a picture at this moment? My snowfall fell on him anyway . He bravery took on the hit. His reaction didn't satisfy me.

So I made five more snowballs and threw them at him. Yibo was hit miserably. One even hit his head.

I laughed so hard that I had stomach ache. Someone can even hit yibo , this villain haha. And he even proudly takes in the beating . Who could've imagined this.

At this moment , I felt him hugging me from behind . He reached out his hand and caressed my stomach. I straightened up. Blinking blankly I heard him say, "Are you okay?"

Suddenly I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Can anyone tell this guy that I was making fun of him ? And here he is worried about me.

To make my yard filled with snow , just how long did it take ?

I turned around and cupped his face as I stared at his eyes. I could see redness in his eyes. Don't tell me ....

"Zhan, your actions are a bit dangerous. "

I reacted slowly. "Huh?"

Then I blushed . So he meant it like that . I answered, " It's alright. It won't hurt!"

I said this as I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I hurriedly let go and went far away from where he was standing. My cheeks got hella red and I'm embarrassed to face him. So I squatted down to make a big snowball again.

I heard the sound of footsteps. It came to a stop right behind me as I felt a hand touching my arms. That pair of hands made me stand on my feet and turned me around to face the man.

"This is not enough." Yibo said as he grabbed the back of my head.

I got nervous. His face approached mine and our lips are just a few centimetres away. When his lips met mine , I had a very euphoric feeling.

The gentle way he sucked on my lips and played with my tongue made me tremble. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Our lips never parting from each other.

This kind of feeling is so hard to describe. I like it very much. I messily cooperated with him and maybe it made him feel pleased. He deepened his actions.

When I was out of my breath , he finally let go of my lips.

I hid my face in the crook of his neck as I panted. I heard him laugh as he caressed my back. "I love you , Zhan. I mean it."

I know someday he'll say these words. But never thought it would be so soon.  I've thought of many scenarios where he'll confess or I'll confess, imagined many times in fact. But now , I don't know how to react.

Tears came into my eyes. I'm very much happy. Maybe this is one of the happiest day in my life. I'm such a big guy and still crying. What a shame.

I just hugged him tighter and said in a choked voice, "me too."

His hands caressing my back paused. He sighed as he supported me. "Sh..it's alright. Don't cry , let's make a snowman ."

I really don't know what to say to that. I laughed speechlessly. He is treating me like a kid again. Forget it, I'll just go with his flow.

"I'm very happy Yibo."

"I'm glad. You're mine from now on I swear."

I hit him on his back , correcting him, "You're mine from now on."

"Yes, yes , I'm yours. I'm yours."

That evening, after dinner we both sat down on my bed. He watched as I took out my diary and stuck that picture on. Wiping out another wish. I smiled happily at the man beside me , in my heart I was already chanting again and again,"i love you villain. Very much."

In response,  I got a big kiss. Only if I could live like this forever. Of course, it's just a wish.