10

"Huff* huff* boss , Yibo! Yibo came , he's here."
A man full of sweat stood infront of the closed door and reported hurriedly.

Inside, the vulgar sounds instantly stopped. After a minute , a man in neat and clean suit stepped out of the room , with a raised eyebrow, Wen Chao made a sound "oh?"

The errand man kept sweating, "He is beating and killing anyone who came infront of him , boss, give us orders."

Wen Chao nodded casually. This base of theirs is right in the middle of the wide sea. To be able to come here and without any notice , he could sense something smoky.

He also heard about what happened to Xiao Zhan. Maybe....Wen Chao made a guess and shook his head. Slowly he stepped forward to the open balcony to look down at the farce.
He casually made an order, quite interested, " Take as much as people possible. Stop him."

Let him vent . Let's see how heartbroken he is.

"Understood."

Wen Chao focused his gaze at the rushing figure at a distance. He can feel the anger and resentment from the figure. He looked on with expressionless face as Yibo kept on fighting.

If Yibo gets a gun , he'll shoot until the bullets runs out. If he doesn't have any weapon , he'll fight with bare fists. He never got exhausted. Just then , after a long time he reached the second floor.

The man beside Wen Chao pointed his gun at him but Wen Chao kicked his hand before he could shoot. Then he turned to face yibo whose dark eyes were hidden behind those wet hair strands .

" The dog's nature in one comes out only when tiger enters it's den." Wen Chao said slowly.

A low murderous voice sounded, " Why did you kill him?

"Zhan? You're suspecting your brother who gave life to you and brought you up ? I gave you the life and why would I snatch away the reason that you live for ?"

Wen Chao leisurely took the gun from the errand man and handed it to Yibo , who immediately pointed it at Wen Chao's forehead.

"Shoot me , Yibo! Shoot me if you belive I did it. Shoot me."

Wen Chao could see the blue veins in Yibo's wrist , its because of the pressure he's applying. Yibo slowly pressed on the trigger , causing to gun shots to run out one after another.

But the bullets were not aimed at Wen Chao but at their feet.

Without saying anything, Yibo turned to leave with ragged breathing. His limbs hurt but he didn't seem to care. From behind Wen Chao's shout came,

" Yibo , don't let your anger die down. Show the world what you are capable of. You'll be always welcomed here , my ferocious tiger. Hahahaha"

Yibo's fist tightened, a tear drop fell from the socket of his eye , rolling against the cut and bruised skin , it fell down on the floor. Only he knows how it feels , when you have no clue who killed your lover , you have no clue who to take your revenge against. The unbearable anger in his heart is eating him alive.

Whenever he remembers Zhan's innocent and bright smile, his blood would start to boil.

That person , I'll find him zhanzhan. I'll take revenge, no matter what I've to do for that. I'll not let him die peacefully."

At the same time in an neat and clean office,
A female voice shouted, "He peng ! What the hell are you doing? You won't work seriously will you!? Look at the Xerox machine outside, that one machine does more work than you. Now how do you even have the face to ask for advance ! I'm so angry! Completely useless, man!"

She yelled so much that her throat hurts but it didn't seem to affect the man standing like a statue. His motionless eyes starred at her , Completely still , devoid of any emotion. One can't even tell the anger that is boiling in those black pupils of his.

When he was in a daze,  sounds of clapping resounded in the office. The woman looked up to see a man wearing black sunglasses.

Hold on, who even wears sunglasses indoor.

Though she grumbled in her heart she still beamed at the man.

He peng looked at this friend of his who suddenly came without even knocking. So impolite. But he knows , something is going with this guy and this woman , who's also his supervisor.

His friend gloatted at his wretched appearance and laughed as he hugged the woman.
"Madam , got a lot of money from my illegal deals. I brought your part today."

The woman put away her complains Completely at this moment. Her eyes lit up with greed.

He peng starred at them.  This guy even dared to say openly that his work is illegal,  isn't he afraid?

Out of the corner of his eyes , he saw the poster stuck on the door of the woman's office. On the paper was written in bold characters "Employee of the month" and that is his friend.

He understood.

This woman.....she is such a...slut.

As if sensing his stare , the woman looked back at he peng and pointed at him , spitting out "man, explain it to your friend. Look at how quick your wit is , he's slower than a turtle. He has the nerves to even ask , what are the chances of being the employee of the month ! Don't even have the ability to earn 2 yuan , have no talents as well."

The next day, He peng accepted a job. He'll go and fix the landline of a newly moved family.

The villa is huge. He peng praised as he entered. But while he was in the middle of joining two wires , the previous day's conversion rang out in his head , forcing him to be on a daze.

That annoying , high pitched voice of his female supervisor rang out layer after layers in his head. Almost making him crazy.
Then from who knows where,  another woman started to yell behind him.

He didn't look back but heard the words she screamed.
"Huh? Why the hell are you standing here and doing nothing ?  Did you come to repair the phone or came to waste our time? You're so slow. That's why, people don't use landlines nowadays. How bad your service is !"

The woman kept yelling. She might be the mistress of this new family.

He didn't even bat one eye as he picked up his black bag and took out a black hoodie. He slowly and leisurely wore the black hoodie, not caring what she's saying.

The woman kept on pointing at him , " If the phone still has problem, then will straight cut the connection and report you. How many things I've to endure-"

Her words got stuck in her throat when she finally realised something was amiss. Why is he changing his clothes here ? At work ?

"What are you doing? Where are you going? Didn't you come here to fix the phone?"

He peng finished wearing his yellow gloves and took the icepick out of his bag. His brows frowning as he turned around to stare at the noisy woman. Couldn't she shut up?

He said in a calm voice , devoid of any emotions , "Madam, don't worry. From today onwards , you'll never have any chance to complain."

....

...

...

...

Half an hour later , He Peng sat beside the dead body , covered in blood. The bloody icepick was still on his hand.

He talked calmly , as if he was in a meeting.

"Why did you yell at me ? You shouldn't have done that."

"What my friend said that day was right. Upper class and lower class pressing us , middle class people really something. Something happens and they take it on us. "

"We have to hear many curses everyday,  everywhere. Lap dog, asshole, stupid and a lot more."

"That woman at my home. She also curses at me, yells at me. Sometimes I feel like , killing her brutally so she'll not be able to scold. But I can't do that. I love her so much. She's a very beautiful wife. Back in the days, she had many choices. But she still picked me, she loves me. So I can't kill her. I'll love her too."