XIX. Strega Scarlatta

"Of course this is Aro's doing

"Of course this is Aro's doing." Edward shook his head looking away.

"This new supposed power he seems to have obtained in order to do these absurd things is almost impossible," Carlisle placed his thumb on his chin.

Alice let out a sigh, "Yes, it's because of this so called book he's taken."

"Wait, wait, wait..."

The Cullen's glances landed on the brunette haired girl sitting on the sofa as she stood up. "What exactly did you see?" She asked curiously.

Alice gave a small smile, "You can go ahead and look for yourself," She stepped closer for Elizabeth to be an armlength away.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Elizabeth lifted her hands surrounded by her red psionic energy. "Replay your vision in your mind..."

Alice closed her eyes for a moment as Elizabeth sent her red mist into her mind. Waving her hands in almost a circle she used her abilities to display Alice's vision now in the center of the room for each of them to see. The Cullen's watched in awe as the red mist played Alice's vision out perfectly.

There stood Aro in front of his coven, an evil grin plastered on his face as they sat and watched him.

"My dear brothers we are almost there

"My dear brothers we are almost there. I can just feel it..." Aro's shrill voice echoed.

Aro turns revealing the sought after book in his hands.

"Speak them with me now... We must make this as strong as possible to reach our witch...."

Each of the volturi members now stood up joining Aro, lacing each of their hands together they stood surrounding him.

"La strega scarlatta diventa te..."

"La strega scarlatta -"

Elizabeth dropped both her hands, the vision disappearing with the red mist. She let out a breath she'd been holding. A chill went down Elizabeth's spine as she heard Aro call her 'our' witch.