XX. Hex

Elizabeth landed with a burst of red energy, that engulfed each of the attackers in it sending them flying back and away from the four Cullens

Elizabeth landed with a burst of red energy, that engulfed each of the attackers in it sending them flying back and away from the four Cullens. Elizabeth sent another blast of red energy towards them, causing them to slam against the tall pine trees or to be knocked hard to the earth creating a harsh impact in the ground.

The four Cullens watched her, mesmerized by her strength and abilities. She let out a breath as her eyes landed on Edward's, he watched her intently. She knew he would be upset with her for not listening to him, but he also knew how stubborn she was and would always be amazed by the power she held and how it made her beauty radiate even more.

With this all being one quick moment, the intruders were back on their feet now aiming for the said witch herself. Elizabeth did not hesitate to reach them with her powers before any of the Cullens could. She finished them off by using her abilities to end them one by one. She held them in the air surrounded by the red mist and pried off their heads before dropping their limp bodies to the ground.

Elizabeth dropped her hands while panting. Edward sped to her side just before each of them froze at the sound of a branch snapping. The sound immediately sending Emmet and Jasper after the source. Just before they could reach the last vampire that was sent they were stopped.

"Wait!"

A gentle burst of red energy stopped the two from going any further, only halting them in the ground the stood in. They watched Elizabeth as she began to walk towards the scene. The last attacker stood there seeming unsure of when to attack, as he was outnumbered and afraid to admit his fear of the 'witch'. Edward stared him down, reading his mind tracing down any thoughts that entered his mind.

She stopped when she was about 10 feet from him. Emmet and Jasper still stood closest to the intruder. Alice and Edward stood to the sides now, ready for anything that would come their way.

"Why has Aro sent you?" Elizabeth asked with a hard voice.

The vampire did not look at her as his eyes were hidden by the dark brown locks that covered his face.