Main Characters.

Damon Russo
aka The Devil

After losing his mother,to the European Mafia and watching his father leave the Mafia to handle the legal businesses,Damon,now has to handle the Italian Mafia all by himself. His ruthless,a cold-blooded killer,fearless,lack of emotions with no intention of ever falling in love.

Dante De Luca
aka Second In Command

Dante and Damon has been best friends since kindergarten. After Damon joined the Mafia,he trusted no one else other then Dante to be by his side. His ruthless,cold-blooded killer,with a touch of fun but never to have fun on the job. His a loyal second in command and best friend.

Matteo Fernandez
aka Third In Command

Matteo,Dante and Damon stand united in the Mafia world. Matteo has never been very close to Damon as he doesn't let anyone in but Damon trusts him. Matteo,is sensible but his talkative,a mastermind when he wants to be and overall he brings the 3 of them together.

Sophia Hernandez

A simple 19 year old girl. After losing her parents in a car accident,she focuses all her time on her studies and her sister Ella. Sophia,was a carefree,reckless,sensitive yet mature girl before her parents death. After their death,she began more careful and developed anxiety over time. She's still the same old girl just with mental health issues.

Ella Hernandez

Ella,a 15 year old girl. Ella is immature,sensitive and Sophia's best friend. They relay on each other for everything even though their aunt looks after them,they know their aunt finds it difficult at times. Ella is adventurous and often troublesome but her bond with her sister is inseparable.

Mason Russo

Mason stopped being part of the Mafia after he lost his wife to his profession. He is caring and ruthless,cold-blooded killer but leaves all the Mafia business to his son. His grief of losing his wife,still haunts him but he busies himself with work. He loves his son.

Natasha Hernandez

Natasha is 28 years old and after her brother's death,she is the legal guardian of 2 teenagers girls. She doesn't have any experience in taking care of anyone but herself. She is sweet,amazing but yet she can never seem to get the hang of raising 2 girls. She loves them but can't help but miss her life before the incident a year ago.

First book,please don't hate. 😹❤️