Chapter 26- Thoughts.

Sophia POV

I wake up with a headache. I lay in bed thinking about what he said. I realise that I'm covered with the blanket. I sigh and go by Ella. Even though our ages are kind of far apart,we share everything with each other.

I knock. "Come in",Ella screams. "Hey",I say opening the door. "You good?",she asks confused. I tell the yesterday's events. "That explains why he was out all night",she says. Out? With who? Did he go by someone else? My mind races with thoughts.

"Uh...I'm going to get ready,I'll see you later",I wake up and walk out. I get to the room and close the door behind me,that's when I see Damon sitting on the bed. "Hey,can we talk?",he says comforting me. I nod and walk to the bed. He places his hand on mine. "I'm sorry for what I said,you fit everywhere and especially with me,by side me.",he says. "Who were you with last night?",I practically whisper.

He looks at me confused before letting our a chuckle. "Oh baby,I was out figuring out who the mole is with Dante and Matteo at our base. There's something I want you to remember,one of the principles of Italian Mafia is that you should never betray the person you love and I go by every principle possible",he says kissing me forhead. Just like that my heart sinks and I hug him.

Ella POV

What do I do know? If I tell Sop and if I'm wrong,there will be consequences. I don't want Sop getting into trouble because of me. But what if by me telling Sop what I saw,I am able to help. I don't know what it means myself. I never hid anything from Sop. Maybe it's time to tell her what happened that day. 2 men might have died because of me.

Sophia POV

Dante called us the Damon's office. We both enter. We sit down on the couches with Dante,Mason and Matteo. "I don't know how to say this but all night we questioned,retraced our steps and came to one conclusion. That someone from the inside is giving information",Dante says. "Who do you think it is?",I ask. "Sophia for this you need to be open minded,you need to listen and understand the situation before getting to any conclusions",Dante explains. I nod.

"In this room,right,we have our trust people. Apart from,Damon,Sophia and myself,the only people knew were Ella and Natasha",Dante says looking at me. I nod. I hate where this is going but it needs to be done.

So? There is a mole but who is it from Ella and Natasha? Will Ella do such? Will Natasha do such? Any thoughts?