Chapter 25- Vow

2 days later

I stand outside Damon's office about to go in when I hear him shouting. I enter and see him throw and ornament across the room.

"How did he know?",he shouts in frustration. I look at Dante in confusion. "2 men that we put undercover,Xavier somehow found out and killed them leaving their bodies a few kilometers outside our base",Dante explains.

I stand in shock and confusion. "But how?",I.manage to blurt out. "I don't know,we trying to find out because apart of the 3 of us,no one else knew",Dante says in frustration. "It's actually 5",I say hesitantly. "Who else?",Damon looks up at me with anger. "Aunt Natasha and Ella",I say hesitantly.

"Why the fuck would you tell anyone?",Damon shouts at me. My temper instantly rises. "Don't scream at me,Damon. They my family. This involves them too,you don't get to tell me who I should tell and who not",I scream back. "I do get to tell you,cause this involves me and my Mafia and my family's safety include you and yours!",he screams at me. "Don't rise your voice at me Damon,I am not one of your Mafia men",I scream back. "Exactly you not,because you can never fit anywhere",he says with anger.

My heart just drops. I can't believe he said that. I walk away going back to the door,closing the door behind me before crashing down onto the floor. He really said that. For this past year I never felt like I fitted anywhere and when I came here I finally felt complete but he made me feel like all this was a mistake.

I walk to the bed and break down once again. I lay on the bed drifting of to sleep.

Damon POV

I hurt her. Fuck,I was so angry that it came out. I never meant it. I just wanted to make a point that she can't go around telling everyone,everything. This is something secretive and undercover. She needs to be safe. I almost lost her once,I can't do it again. If Xavier can find out about the men,why can't he find out about her and...kill her. She fits everywhere and especially she fits here with me,beside me. I love her more than myself. I can't lose her. I need to get her and together we will find the mole.

I walk up,exiting my office and walking to the room where I'm sure she is. I enter the room,"Sophia...." i say before continuing I notice she's sleeping. I close the door and walk to the bed to see her cheeks stained with tears. She cried herself to sleep. I caused this,I hurt her. In that moment I vow to myself to never be the reason of her tears ever again. I cover her and leave her to sleep because when she wakes up she will never cry ever again because of me.

Their first fight!!! Don't hate him though his just worried anywayyy,whose the mole?? Thoughts?