Chapter 23- Hesitate.

I wake up and see Ella sleeping on my lap. Previous night's events come back to me. I sigh and look at her. "Morning Sop",she says yawning. "Hey",I say. A couple minutes of her yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes,she says,"I need to tell you relating to when you left."

She sounded scared. "Sure",I say holding her hand. "Well.....",she starts off when we hear the door open and aunt Natasha walks in. "Morning Sop",she says. El wakes up and walks away. Did something happen between these two? "Morning",I say hiding my thoughts.

"How are you feeling?",she asks bring in breakfast. We spend the entire morning,talking,eating and laughing. After she leaves I get ready and go to find Damon. As I walk to Damon's office to where he usually is,I drift off,did something happen with El and aunt Natasha? Did they find anything about mom and dad? 2 months ago,my life so simple and now its surrounded by the thoughts of my parents being alive when I thought they died.

I snap out of my thoughts and walk into Damon's office. "How many times must I say,knock before you enter,Dante?",he screams without looking up. I flinch at the sound of his voice. Wait,was I suppose to knock? I have always just walked in from the time I came. He looks up. "Oh,I'm sorry I thought it was Dante",he says calming down. "Was I suppose to knock? Why didn't you tell me earlier?",I ask confused. "Because you are different",he says walking up to me and kissing me. Electricity coursing through my skin. Every time we kiss its better than the first.

I walk out of his office as Dante entered and I didn't want to disturb them. I need to find Ella. I go to her room. "Hey,can I come in",I ask. "Sure",she says. I walk up to her and sit next to her on her bed.

"You wanted to talk about something?",I ask. "Uh...no it's fine",she says hesitantly. "Okay,but is everything fine with aunt Natasha and you?",I ask. "Yes",she says hesitantly. "Okay but if something is wrong,related to anything,I want you to know that you can come to me",I say assuring her.

"I know,just this thing with mom and dad is getting to me and i just want to know why",she says fiddling with her hands. I sigh. "I know El,I want to know too but right now we need time to figure it out",I say.

Aunt Natasha walks in and sits with us. Ella is hesitant but I guess because of mom and dad so I brush the thoughts off. "You'll girls okay?",she asks. "Yes,just telling her about mom and dad",I say. "What you mean?",she asks confused. "Damon put 2 of our men into Xavier's Mafia undercover to find out about mom and dad",I explain. "I see,I need to go check on dinner, I'll be back",she says getting up and walking out. Ella and I spend the whole evening together talking and laughing trying to brush away the thoughts about mom and dad.

So what did Ella want to tell Sophia? Was it nothing or something? Thoughts?