Chapter 40- Shot

Everyone looks at me with confusion. "Are you sure Sophia?",Damon says holding my face on either side. I nod. "She's my sister but at the end of the day,this isn't what family do,in this Mafia world,we protect and sacrifice for family and she has proven to be everything else except family.",my father viciously speaks.

"I want her killed",I demand. Damon nods and signals for Dante to go forth.

Damon POV

I look at her breaking over the fact that her aunt betrayed her. She never deserved this and the tears that fall from her eyes,hurts me everytime. I wasn't like this before. I was cold hearted. My only aim was to kill and control. Now my aim is to protect from all the dangers in my world. There will always be dangers in this world but I know for a fact she will raise above them. Seeing her today taking charge after breaking down,makes me feel proud of her. She's mine. When I had to go away from her,she rose above it and yes she was heartbroken but she made a plan and did it with authority. Just like my Mafia Queen.

"Do you want her tortured?",I ask her. "No,I just want her dead that's all. I want her gone",she looks at me with pleading eyes. "What you want,you get",I place my forehead on hers. "King?",Dante says handing me the gun. Before I can get the gun from his hand,she takes it. She isn't going to do what I think. "Are you sure?",I ask her. I look at her parents and they have cold expressions. In this world,when family betrays us they get a bullet in between their eyes.

I watch Sophia as she takes the gun. No tears anymore,no expression,just pure anger. Without a second thought,she pulls the trigger and as expected it goes straight in between her eyes. She hands me the gun and walks out. "Dante,get them to clean this mess",I command. I follow her. She's leaning against the wall,with no expression,deep in thought. I walk up to her and hug her. She melts away with my touch and we stay there like for a while.

Apologies for not updating. I wasn't doing well. But I'm fine now!! Anyway thank you for so many reads and please vote. Also thoughts?? She shot her aunt?!! What will they do to Xavier?!!