Chapter 4- Mason

I open my phone to see 12 missed calls from Aunt Natasha and 10 messages from Ella. I immediately message Ella:

Hey Ella,I'm fine. Before I reached you,Sasha called and said she needed me so I decided to take a detour to her house. I'm sorry for not telling you. I'll be staying with her for a while as you know how she is.Take care,love you.

I message aunt Natasha the same thing. I can't help but have guilt,I hate lying to them. But right now,it's for their safety. I know they won't look for me at Sasha's house for 2 reasons...

Reason 1: they trusted me.
Reason 2: they don't really like Sasha.

I lay back,and think of Damon,who is he? A gang member? But this room is so lavish so he can't be a simple gang member,just as I think that I hear a door bang. I go to the room door,to see he left it open. I sneak out and look downstairs by the main door and see a man enter around 50 walk up to the bar in the corner of the large room that seems to fit a dining room and bar with extra space,again with the red and black theme.

I decide to explore a little,there's many rooms. I walk slowly down passages when I hear footsteps,before I could hide,the old man from earlier sees me. "Who are you?",his voice is cold but also curious. "Uh...I am Sophia and you are?!", I ask even though his features look like Damon,his looks like a older Damon,with his black/grey hair,blue sharp eyes,and a black suit with a blue shirt and a black tie.

"I am Mason Russo",he says but I feel like he knows me. "What are you doing here?",he asks with curiousity. "I was brought here",I hesitate. Before I can continue as to why I was brought here, Damon appears. "Father",he says as cold and respectfully.

"Son",he says,relaxing. "What is going on here?",he asks. Damon looked at Mason with a nod as if they were talking with their eyes. Mason nods,"Goodnight son",and he walks away.

I stand there in confusion. What just happened? "Why are you here?",he asks with concern. "I heard the front door so I wondered off,to see what it was and to  explore then I think I got lost",I confess. "You seem to getting lost a lot lately",he says raising his eye brow with a smirk. "Come on Sophia,you shouldn't be wondering around this late",he takes me back to the room.

"Get some sleep,tomorrow is an important day for you and me",he says and starts walking. What does he mean important day? "What do you mean?",I muster the courage to ask. "You will find out tomorrow",he stops in his tracks,and turn with annoyance. "Can I...maybe have a shower first?",I ask. Its been almost 24 hours since I am wearing this and I cannot sleep with dirty clothes. "Fine,I will take out my sweatpants and shirt for you to wear,after tomorrow,I'll get clothes arranged for you",he says in a cold voice.

I go into the shower and wash away all the events of the past few hours,I can't believe my life turned into this just for the sake of going out to buy sweets. I turn off the shower and wrap myself up in a towel,I walk into the room,and he isn't there. I guess he is respectful. I change and walk to the bed when I hear a knock,"can I come in?",he asks with curiosity. I smirk,"yes",I scream.

When he comes to lay down,in sweatpants and shirtless, I almost have a heart attack. His body is almost covered with tattoos,and even though,I personally hate tattoos,I can't help but think how breaktaking he is.

I snap it of my trance,"where's my room",I ask. "It's this one",he says simply. "But you sleeping here?!" I blurt out. "Yes and so will you,so I can keep an eye on you,so you don't get lost",he stares at me with a smirk across his face. "I won't touch you",he adds. "Fine". I say hesitantly,drifting off the sleep...

Okay not the best chapter but it's a chapter. Thoughts? Why is tomorrow so important?