Chapter 5- The Decision

I wake up and observe my surroundings,only to see Damon is gone,I glance at the time and it's 09:39. Today,he said it is important,what could it be? What will they do to me? Questions flood my mind as I wash up.

I hear the door open and see a man entering,before I could say anything,"King wants to see you,follow me",he says in a deep and cold tone. His appearance is more bulky,stern and cold,his dressed in a black formal suit with his tattoos peaking though his formal shirt. Does everyone here have tattoos? Without saying anything,I follow him...

We go down a long hallway,probably different from the one I got lost in,yesterday,everything is so perfect in the house but it feels like house and not a home,no pictures,no personal effects. We turn into hallway,go through double doors,that's where I see Damon sitting in a chair while 2 other men is standing beside him discussing something.

It's a huge room with a huge table,1 chair behind it and 2 in front,a few feet away there is a round coffee table with couches spurrounding it,the 3 walls are surrounded with book cabinets while the 4th one has windows and curtains,that's once again are black. There's something different about this room,maybe it's just the colours.

"Thank you Alesandro,you may go",Damon says while looking down. "Yes,sir",and with that,the man whose name is Alesandro walks out. "Dante get me her file",he says without looking up. My file? What does he mean? "I did a background check on you",he says answering my thoughts. The 2 men on either side,look stern and focused,they also have tattoos,not surprised there. 1 is dressed with jeans and a formal shirt and has blonde/brown hair,while the other is dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. Damon,well his dressed in a suit.

The one named Dante which seems to be the one dressed semi-formal,moves to get my file. He hands it to Damon while Damon tells me to have a seat. I walk over the the couch. "King,isn't that your clothes?",Dante says with shock. "Yes",Damon replies. Dante and the other man's expression is of shock and confusion. Why is it so shocking? "So your father was,Roberto Hernandez",Damon states. Why does it feel like he knows him? I nod. "Your mother's namep was Oliva Hernandez",Damon states. "Why do you know them?",I ask with curiosity. He looks up and I swear his expression looked like he was caught doing something wrong but he quickly changes it to his stern,cold look. "No,it's here in the file." He puts the file away and looks at me.

"You will be staying here,you will be one of us,your training will begin tomorrow and from what I see,you good at computers so you may be of help to me and in that way you can stay occupied.My mind goes back too when my Dad should train me,my mother was pretty good at fighting and my dad was good at computers and fighting. My heart sinks at the fact that I'll never ever see them again.

"You may go anywhere in the house,but for that you will need to learn not to get lost and if you need anything you can ask,Matteo,Dante,Alesandro or myself",he states,calmly with his cold tone.

I nod. "What do you mean I'm one of you'll?",I hesitately ask. My curiosity getting the best of me.

"You are now part of the Italian Mafia,that I am the head off it",he says with a smirk.

Does he know her parents? Italian Mafia? She knew he was dangerous but part of the Mafia? What will happen next? Thoughts?