Chapter 14- The Plan

Sophia POV

Dante walked in saying Xavier wants to meet with Damon. I see Damon's temper rising but he holds my hand and the 3 of us step into the elevator.

We go upstairs to Damon's office. Mason,Alesandro and Matteo all wait for us to come. Damon sits on his chair while I stand next to Matteo. I can't help but notice that Dante and Matteo got blood stains on their shirts.

"How do we know this?",Damon ask sternly. "When we went to the warehouse to stop the raid,we left a few alive,when we brought them in,one of them say that Xavier sent a message,and it was that he wants to meet with you",Dante explains.

"We can't just agree,this is a set up",Mason says annoyed. "I know,dad,but if we don't agree to the meeting,God knows what attack he will plan,yes we strong but past events have proven that Xavier aims for our weak links",Damon says looking at me. Everybody notices it but no one dares says a thing. Am I his weak link? I don't want to be. I want to be his strength.

"So you saying that if we give him what he wants,he  won't be able to aim for people we care for in order for us to see that he can still hurt the ones we love?!",Matteo rephrases Damon's words. "Yes",Damon says,confirming.

"Fine but we can't go in without a plan",Mason says. "Where does he want to meet Dante?",Damon inquiries. "At the conference room at the King Hotel",Dante explains. "That's our hotel", Damon says thinking about the situation. The Russos have many businesses,one being the Mafia while the rest are chains of restaurants,hotels,casinos,clubs,etc all over the world.

"Dante get the blueprints of the hotel",Damon commands Dante. Dante goes and returns back with blueprints of the hotel. He lays it out on the table. "So the conference room is on the 30th floor",Damon says.
Dante gets the blueprints of just the conference room. "Opposite the hotel is the Casino part of the hotel,so if we have our snipers watching us through the windows ,we will be covered. "Our men can pose as cleaners,servers and normal people",Damon emphasizes.

"Sophia,you will be at our underground base with Matteo",Damon states. "No,you said I'm one of you'll, he killed my parents,I won't let you'll go off and sacrifice yourselves while I sit in some underground base",I say standing my ground. Damon runs his hand through his hair and sighs. "Fine but they shouldn't know who you are and excluding that, you will be posing as our advisor",Damon says making a plan.

Everyone nods. "Dante and Matteo,ready the men. Tomorrow needs to be perfect.",Damon commands. With that being said everyone leaves except Mason and me.

"Sophia,can you please excuse us as I need to talk to Damon?",Mason humbly asks. "Sure",I say,looking at Damon. He nods and I leave his office.

Damon POV

"Yes,dad?",I ask as soon Sophia closes the door behind her to leave the room. "Something is different about you",he states. "What do you mean? I am exactly the same",I say frustrated. "Son,I see the difference and I know Sophia is the reason,there isn't anything wrong about it,I know you don't believe in love and relationships after what happened with your mother and I and neither you want to in such situation,but son these things creep on us unexpectedly",he says simply. "These women come into our lives and make the most powerful men,fall for them everyday",he says chuckling.

I sigh and sit down. "I don't want her hurt,dad. I love her."I say rubs my forehead. "So after all the most powerful man,is brought down to his knees by 1 girl,love really brought you down",he chuckles placing his hand on my shoulder.

Sooo? He confessed,okay not to her but he did!!! Will their plan work and will Damon tell Sophia his feelings?