Chapter 11- The Moment.

I snap out of my thoughts as I walk up to shower. After showering I change and decide to watch a movie. I scroll through Netflix and find a movie called,After.

As Hardin helps her to into the lake,Damon enters the room. He sits next to me. "What you watching?",he asks in a relaxed voice. "After,do you want to watch with me?",I ask,a bit too cheerfully. "I don't watch TV,but I guess this once I can",he says hesitantly.

We watch the movie in comfortable silence. A while later,I somehow entered up in his arms. The movie ends,"no wait,is there another?",he says shocked and agitated. I laugh,like uncontrollable laughter. After a few minutes I calm down, with him just looking at me. "I thought you don't watch tv?",I ask,chuckling. His face goes red,"well,uh maybe I do now",he says with smirk. My jaw drops. "Is it because of me?",I dare to ask. "Yes Sophia",he says confidently. In that moment,our eyes lock and in that moment,I get lost in his eyes,making me forget about every thought that haunts me.

I hate the amount of control he has over me without even touching me. In that moment is when I realize is that,Damon does have emotions. He can love. He can care...for me.

Minutes pass by, with us just looking in each other's eyes,when he breaks it by looking at my lips,and in that moment,our lips crash into each other,desperately wanting more like this is the first and the last time we will ever be together. My body feels on fire and electricity travels through my body and with that my hands find its way to his hair and his arms to my waist,pulling each other closer.

A knock on the door breaks our kiss,"che cosa!", Damon screams (What!). "King,we have a problem",Alesandro hesitantly says. "Fuck",Damon cusses and with that he leaves.

He walks out,leaving me feeling used and excluding that it makes me think,am I one of the girls that he just sleeps with and leaves?,like Matteo mentioned. He had work to do but he couldn't have said something right?!

My mind starts to draw all sorts of conclusions and I wake up with frustration,and start pacing up and down. Who does he think he is? I'm not one of his whores?! I start cussing him.

After waking up and down for what feels like forever, I turn to see the time and it's 1am in the morning. Maybe I should sleep,and with all sorts of different conclusions being drawn up in my head,I drift off to sleep.

Okay,I know it's short but it's a chapter. It was a long wait. The best is yet to come.

Happy New Years.