Chapter 38- Him

Apologies for not updating. I got caught up in some issues but I'm backk!!

Everyone goes into their rooms. It's been a tiring day and all I want to right now is be in Damon's arms. I enter the room after making my parents comfortable. I lay next to Damon and put my head on his chest. "Sophia,you have made the strongest and the most arrogant man,fall down on his knees for you and I wouldn't have it any other way",he says. I lift my head up and our eyes lock. I missed his smell,his touch. I waste no time,smashing my lips to his. Fireworks go off in my head.

He rolls us over to make sure his on top. His leaves a trail of kisses from my lips down to my jaw. Within seconds we undressed. Nothing feels more perfect. He sucks on my breasts while his hand rubs my clit. "God,you wet",he says looking up,smirking. He slides 2 fingers in,the more I moan,the faster he goes. My walls clench around his fingers when he pulls out. I stare at him in confusion. "Not so fast,baby",he says.

I love this side of him. It's the sweet but also the dominating side of him. He slides himself in me and thrusting slow at first. Leaving me,craving him even more. Wanting more I roll us over,so I'm on top. "Some one is feisty",he says. I ride him,fast each time,I'm a moaning mess. I bring my mouth to his and moan into mouth. My walks clench around him,making me come undone. He rolls us over,as he goes faster and I feel him spill in me.

He collapses on me,"Damon,off",I say giggling. He rolls off me and pulls me to his chest. "I should pretend to die often,if this the welcome back I get",he says chuckling. I pick my head up. "Never,ever say that Damon,you will not pull such ever again!",I glare at him. His eyes soften. "I will never ever leave you Sophia",he says. We spend the rest of the night talking,laughing and having more and more heated moments. I will never get enough of him.

A short chapter but yes. What will happen next?? Is everything under control??