Chapter 6- Suspicions.

Damon POV

She walks away with shock. Why did I just tell her that? Why does do I feel so comfortable around her? Questions flood my mind.

Dante and Matteo go on about the business deal that we are working on but I can't help but think of her parents. Did she know who they were? Did she know what happened or does she believe what was told to her? I need to ask Dad when he gets back.

"Dante,tomorrow her training will start,I want you to start training her,Matteo,I want you to train her to shoot. Don't pressurize her,make sure she is comfortable with it and watch over her family,we can't have what happened to her parents,to happen again",I order my second in command and third in command.

"Alesandro!",I shout. "Yes sir", Alesandro comes in. "I want you to go and get clothes for her,take her with,she can do all the shopping she wants and watch over her,if there is any danger,call me",I command sternly. "Yes sir,is that all?",he asks. "Yes,as my personal bodyguard,I want you to protect her with your life,do you understand me?",I sternly say. "Yes sir,sir may I ask you something?",he hesitately says. "What is it?",I ask. Alesandro and me have know each other from school,his part of the 3 of us. "Why are you so protective over her? Girls come and go in your life,yet you have not treated them like you treat her. You could have killed her that night but instead you took her to your room and treated her wounds,yourself",he states.

I am taken back by his question and statement,it's true though,I have never treated anyone girl this way,I always kill any witnesses at sight,but that night when Dante caught her and brought unconsciously,I couldn't help but feel some kind of emotion,something I have never felt before. There is something that draws me to her. "She didn't deserve to die,she was just in the wrong place,so I pitied her and brought her here",I lied but say it with authority and sternly. He nods and walks out.

I sit back on my chair and think of her. What is happening to me? Why do I always want her around? When she had her anxiety attack,I felt the need to comfort her and kill everything that hurts her? Why can't I kill her? Questions and confusion flood my mind.

Maybe it's the connection that I have with her parents that makes me feel this way. She must never come to know of the connection or what happened that night. Maybe with time I will tell her but right now,no. She has been through enough in this past year. She doesn't need the truth right now. I decide to snap out of my trance and decide to talk to dad about Sophia knowing who her parents were.

"Dad,we need to talk about Sophia Hernandez",I say through the phone. "I had a feeling you would bring that up,when I get home,we will",he says in a defeated yet sternly voice. We cut the call and I drown myself with the thoughts of Sophia...

Soo?? Whats the connection? Does Damon like Sophia or is it just pity for now? What happened to her parents that Sophia doesn't know?