Chapter 28- Defeated

Sophia POV

Ella finishes and everyone is shocked. "So you'll think that Natasha is the mole?",Mason asks. We all look at him. "Well firstly,we can't rule her out,personally I don't think so but we need to make sure in order to be safe",Mason says sternly,emotionless.

I gulp. What if it is her? Why would she do this? She's my aunt and I don't think she will do anything to hurt me.

"We need a plan",Damon states. We all nod. "What...what if I'm wrong? Will you do anything to me?",Ella speaks hesitantly. "No El,why would you think that?" I say,walking over to Ella. "Well,I heard that if you wrong in the Mafia,you die for it..",she explains hesitantly.

"That's for the members not family",Damon says looking at me. "We would never hurt you,Ella",Mason says comforting her. Everyone nods in agreement.

"We need a plan,but what is it?",Matteo asks. Damon smirks and everyone looks at him in confusion. "Dante and I need to talk",Damon says. Everyone nods and walks out.

I take Ella in the garden. We sit in silence for a while before,she asks,"if she is the mole,will they kill her?."
I go into shock thinking back to the day that Damon shot one of his men just cause he hesitated before telling him with the hacker.

"Sophia?",she says seeing that I'm lost in thought. I snap out of my thoughts. I sigh. "I don't know El but what I do know is that she's our aunt that looked after us for the past year,she babysitted us when mom and dad was out,I don't feel as if she did it and I really hope that she isn't the mole because if she is then her and our parents betrayed us",I say.

"Sop,I miss mom and dad and I'm scared for aunt Natasha. What if they betrayed us? Everyone around is seems to betray us. Will you also betray me?",she says with tears starting to fall.

"God no, El,you my sister,we been through shit together,I would never think that. I will always be here by your side.",I say hugging her. She sobs as we both sit in the garden thinking of what happened and what would happen.

Soo? What's the plan? Is Ella going to be fine? If she is the mole,why would she betray them? Thoughts?