Chapter 3- The Confession

I wake up,my head feels heavy and my body feels incapable of movement. I open my eyes as the events of last night flash back,"Ella",I scream,only to realised I am not in my bed.

I look around and see a black and red themed bedroom. "Is this a movie?",I think. It's so beautiful but my head is throbbing too much to examine the room. I struggle to my feet,and stumble to the door, I attempt to open the door,only to see its locked. "What,why am I locked in? Hello,is anyone there?",I bang the door with my fists until it starts hurting. I eventually give up and go to another door,that happens to be black too, I open it and i am welcomed with a white marble bathroom. "I could swear this is from a movie". I walk to the sink and wash my face,I look in the mirror and see that my wound is treated.

"Why is it treated?, why didn't they kill me? Are they going to torture me? Am I going to die?" Questions flood through my mind. I walk back to bed and can't help but worry about Ella. I looked for my phone only to see it's gone,of course it's gone,why would those men let me keep it?" I wonder about the room and there isn't any pictures or something that gives me information about the owner's room.

My headache seems to be subsiding and looking out the window,it seems to be about noon. This place seems to be surrounded by the forest,yet it seems so peaceful and beautiful. I get consumed by the scenery when I hear the door click. I turn around to see a man,with blue sapphires for eyes,black hair,black pants and a white formal shirt with sleeves fold up,showing couple of his tattoos,he has his top buttons,undone. I can't help but be consumed by his appearance.

He closes the door behind him and walks up to me. "I see you awake",his voice is cold,but so mesmerizing. "So I need to ask you something and I want answers",he says in a demanding tone. I gulp. "W..where is my sister?", I managed to say. My hands start sweating and I start grasping for oxygen,great another anxiety attack.

He rushes to me calming me down,his touch makes me feel safe,his cologne becoming my oxygen. I start relaxing. "I won't hurt you, but take deep breathes",he says as he leads me to bed. I start to relax,able to breathe again. "We didn't see your sister,Sophia",he says in a calm and soften tone.

Fuck,they going to go after her now. Please don't hurt her,take me but leave her",I plead with him,as tears start rolling down my eyes. "I won't hurt her but if you lie to me,I will",he says with his cold tone again.

I gulp,"okay",I whisper. "What did you see and why were you there in the first place",he asks me,annoyed. I narrate him the story to him with absolute honesty,in hope he would let me go. "Okay,well you saw a lot and you will be going nowhere",he says,waking up and walking away.

I run,to stand in front of him,"I told you the truth,so let me go,I won't tell anyone what I saw", I plead. "I can't take that risk,so you will be staying here until I decide what to do with you here's your phone and message your sister saying any lie as too why you not at home and remember my people are monitoring your phone and...by the way,I'm Damon Russo",he says,so casually.

He walks out, and I stare at my phone,as I wonder what to say to Ella.

Ella is safe. But why didn't they kill her? What are they going to do with her? What will his decision be?