Chapter 20- Confrontation

It's around noon when we get the news that one of our hackers have been abducted. Unfortunately he holds enough information for Xavier to destroy us.

"Where the fuck were the guards?",I hear Damon screaming through the phone. "You'll better have an answer when I get there",and with that he cuts the calls. "Let's go",he says angrily. Dante,Matteo and me follow. We get to the base. We go up to Damon's office and there are 10 guards lined up. "I want answers right now or one by one will be dying" he says pulling his gun out.

"He went outside,King,and a van pulled up and took him in,before any one could do anything,the van was far gone,we scanned the number plate and found that it was Xavier's,a guard speaks up hesitantly. Damon shoots him. I flinch,this is the first time I have seen Damon this way,ruthless,deadly,the way a Mafia King supposed to be.

"That's a lesson for all of you'll to be alert 24/7!",he says putting his gun away,taking my hand and walking out. We go into a room where Dante and Matteo are planning an attack to get the hacker back. "We attack,at sundown",Dante speaks up. "Don't you'll think this is suspicious that they kidnapped him at a spot where all the cameras pointed too,keep him in abandoned warehouse and they haven't even made a demand",I speak up.

"It's a planned ambush",Damon says taking in what I said. "Exactly",I say. "We go in prepared if we can't take him out,we kill him",Damon states coldly. I gulp. Everyone nods. "Dante lead the men,Matteo equip them and scan the area for civilians",Damon says. They all nod and we make our way out of the building.

My mind travels to how I saw Damon today taking charge as King. We reach home and get ready for tonight.

"It's around 9 when we meet near the area of the warehouse. Our men surround the warehouse and we barge in,it's dark and empty. Xavier's men come out and start shooting,our men shoot back. We get them easily...too easily. We go through all the rooms,there's only 1 left. We go in and there he is,tied up. We untie him and take him out.

Just as we make our way out,more of Xavier's men come out and start shooting. We get through them covering each other when 2 people come and shoot the hacker. I turn around to see who it is,aiming my gun. My heart stops as I turn and see it's my mom and dad. My eyes tear up,I lower my gun. My mind flooding with questions. As my dad rises his gun and shoots me through my chest. Damon rushes to my side,his eyes hook on to them as his ready to shoot,"Damon,don't",I say half whispering with tears flooding my eyes.

They get away,the shooting goes on. "No,Sophia,stay awake. Dante!!!! Sophia don't leave me, I love you",Damon says,his eyes tearing up,as I fall unconscious with the thoughts that my parents are alive,they shot me and Damon just said he loves me.

So they alive!!!!! I'm sure you'll guessed it. He told her!!! Well not under the best circumstances but yes!!! How are they alive and why did they shoot her???? Thoughts?