-2-

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

The woman before me was absolutely breathtaking.

I gazed in awe as the stunning lady got up from her seat, acknowledging my presence with her hydrangea blue coloured orbs, almost a light hue of silver and purple to add a playful sparkle to them.

She had her champagne blonde, wavy hair styled into a pristine bun, her natural makeup subtle yet noticeable. Her full lips were tinted a deep, dark marron, I found myself biting my lip as I studied them, marvelling at how defined her Cupid's Bow was.

She was casually dressed in a black, elastic leather dress that complemented her lush, rose beige skin, and not to mention that the rich material swallowed her pulchritudinous hourglass figure.

She had a curvy figure, an ample bosom that was concealed by the elastic material, and it was risky for me to acknowledge how perky her pretty nipples looked through it, but I still did.

Goddamn.

Never in my life have I ever seen such a rare, quintessential beauty.

I was too stunned to even say anything when she outstretched her small, manicured hand, and my slightly trembling one clasped onto it.

"Mr. Vasudevan, its so good to meet you."

Fuck. How was it possible that along with this unreal beauty, her voice was so seductively suave and calming?

It felt so wrong to think in that manner, but I couldn't help it. Something about her was intriguing, and I could feel the powerful magnetic field around us.

"Ms. Palmer," I cleared my throat, realising that I had been staring at her for too long. She had fascinated me so much, it was hard to look away.

The handshake had lasted longer than it should have, but she didn't seem bothered by it, especially in the way she was smiling up at me with her head tilted to one angle.

"Right, I'm going to the car now that you've met. See you," Lia dismissed herself, shutting the door on the way out.

"She's a handful, huh?" Her vocals coordinated into an amused laugh, and I found myself smiling. It sounded so fucking good, and I wasn't surprised. As a therapist, her voice had to be soothing. Hypnotising.

"A little bit, nothing new." I pushed my hands into my pockets after we let go.

"So, I'm Illithyia Palmer, the owner of this therapy centre. Your wife reached out to me five days ago about Lia," she introduced herself, and all the while I was trying not to get distracted by her mesmerising cleavage.