-26-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

A soft sigh escaped my lips when I finished buttoning Havier's shirt over my bare body.

It was early morning and I woke up to an empty bed as expected. Havier was a workaholic and wouldn't stop for anything. I was certain he was in his office considering we ended up in his room.

I passed by the dining room, my stomach grumbling when I saw the breakfast buffet steaming on the table. It boasted all kinds of breakfast delicacies, a variety of eggs done in every kind of method possible, meat of all types as well as bread prepared and portioned in ways I never knew of.

Don't even get me started on the different lattes, health smoothies and teas at the table. Were we having guests over?

I moved over to pick a piece of bacon in cheese, humming at the combustion of flavour. I picked a few fruits and dipped them in yogurt before heading to Havier's office.

The door was slightly open and as expected, he was speaking to someone on his laptop with papers everywhere. I entered and he looked up, a smile forming over his lips instantly.

He was wearing some glasses and I found them so fucking attractive.

I reached him before pecking him on the cheek. He was having an online business call, and once I was certain that his video and mic were off, I climbed into his laps.

"Good morning baby," he pushed a strand of hair out of my face.

"Hey. Shouldn't you be relaxing and not working?" I stroked his stubble, staring at his soft, pink lips in the process. God, he was so hot and I was so horny.

"Yes, but I had a small meeting to attend to. An important billion dollar deal," his hand moved to my hip, rubbing gently as he nuzzled his face in my neck.

I gasped softly when he bit a sensitive spot, and without thinking, I began to grind against him.

"Holy fuck, I can't wait to get you back to bed." His eyes lustfully stared at my breasts that were visible through the white material. I giggled, humming when he sucked the nipple through the material, his hand squeezing the other.

"Havier, do you think I'm pregnant yet?" I asked him quietly and he paused, smiling so wide it made my heart melt, literally.

"I'd be so fucking happy if you were, Thyia. I promise we're going to figure it out together, this baby is our blessing." He kissed my cheek, and in a moment, he had ended his meeting and pushed all papers aside.

I squealed when he lifted me onto the table, lifting the shirt to reveal my flat stomach. He trailed some soft kisses all the way down to my leaking pussy, and I sighed when he bit my inner thigh.

"You smell so fucking good, hermosa," he groaned, nuzzling his nose along my slit, and I blushed at the way he revelled in my femininity.

I'd never had a man appreciate and worship my body the way Havier did.