-14-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Same time the next morning, there was a package for me by reception.

This time, no one besides me could unlock the box as it required my fingerprint on the glass padlock. No wonder he left it at reception, he knew it wasn't accessible.

Once I was in the office, I contemplated opening the box, wondering what the mystery man had sent me this time. More lingerie, perhaps?

But as the soft click of the padlock surfed over my eardrums, I knew it was something important. It opened slowly, some clouds of cherry red fog engulfing my senses. It was a rare, opulent fragrance. Intoxicating. Interwoven by complex hues of creamy and crispy cool.

In the package was a smaller box, and opening it, I found a pretty black and gold card. It had the same cursive S from before, then a series of diamonds complimenting my name in the rich, imprinted cursive. Wow. This man definitely had class and lived an extravagant lifestyle.

I took the smaller card and it had an address on it. Perfect. He must be confident in himself to invite me over to his place. Maybe I needed the card to enter his mansion, a mansion I assumed he had.

My heart pulsed as I saw another wrapper. Lifting it, I uncovered it to reveal a silicone moth. It was clear with silver specks, then there was something that appeared to be a flame that curved inwards. I inspected for a long time, then when it vibrated gently in my hand, my throat constricted.

It was a fucking vibrator.

The tag attached to it read 'wear me tonight: 23.40', and I blushed, tugging the silky elastic bands on the sides. I was also amused that he hadn't sent any remote over. He was going to be in complete control of me, and the thought was exhilarating.

I breathed slowly, the time suddenly moving too slow for my liking. I wanted to meet this man, something in me told me that he was extremely good-looking and had a taste for the finer things in life. Exactly my type.

I checked my phone but no text had been sent. I had gotten my team to trace the number last night and I was curious to know if they had found anything. On cue, my phone rang with a familiar caller ID, and I answered so quick I didn't realise I was holding my breath.

"Nothing. This person has some serious connections. The security was way too advanced for us to break through." He sounded devastated.

"Well, what about the hackers?"

"We've got about five of them here, one of the best in the country. We've been trying for about three hours to no avail. The code is something a hacker would take weeks to crack."

He was smart. It was of no use. I guess I just have to wait for tonight to get my answers. And boy did I have so many of them.

I sighed, thanking him for the effort regardless of the fail. I had a few meetings today, meaning I'd be able to go wherever this man had invited me. I'd invite my best friend Celine just in case something awful happened.