-18-

PLEASE NOTE:

PLEASE NOTE:

My writing has greatly evolved from what I used to write, and if you're someone who has read my other works, I'm sure you can see that. Therefore, the sex scenes in this chapter are VERY explicit. If you're under the age of 17, I wouldn't advise you to read. This book is strictly for mature audiences as the characters explore their true sexual desires. An open mind is required as you go through the book as I will not limit my female MC as I have the others in the past. Thank you in advance <33

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Crying On The Freeway || Sølv

The fact that I had inspected myself at least a hundred times in the mirror spoke volumes.

I was fucking nervous. For the first time in my life, I'd be having a threesome.

I didn't know exactly what Scar had in store for me, but I was quite excited. My hair had been professionally done by my stylist this afternoon while Celine was over for a visit.

In the box, he had sent quite a lot of naughty stuff. Some fancy vibrators, an assortment of gold, silver and matte black colours, more lingerie and this time, along with the black garters, he sent a pretty black corset that accentuated my body so well, I gasped when I saw myself in it.

It partially revealed my nipples, an enticing calligraphic design splayed over the lush lace. I easily hooked the garters then slipped on my black, glass heels.

I wonder if he chose this outfit himself.

Over the corset I was going to wear a majestic, sparkling black dress that hugged every inch of my curves and flowed way past my legs into an immaculate mermaid tail. It was rippled on the front and made it difficult to tell that I had something underneath.

I had assumed to be done wearing everything in the box, but boy was I wrong. At the bottom lay another matte black box, almost designed like a case.

My delicate hands lifted it and I gasped the moment I opened it. In the grooved box lay a sparkling, lavish diamond necklace shaped like a choker, and each mineral encrusted letter connected to spell my name.

Holy shit.

This wasn't real.

It didn't help that there were matching earrings with the letter I as well as a bracelet with my shortened name, Thyia.

I finished getting dressed, spritzing my favourite, sexy perfume all over myself. My heart pulsed as I got my keys and left the house. I wondered if he was already waiting for me as I was a few minutes late.

Driving up the hills, I was mesmerised the same way I had been the first time. The location and infrastructures fascinated me, so I made a mental note to contact my real estate agent for a mansion around here.