-23-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Sani Knight || BADASF (slowed)

It wasn't my intention to be dressed in one of the most extravagant gowns to be ever made by Chanel.

But I was. And I looked like a fucking goddess in it.

My hair had been neatly coiled and pinned at the top of my head, my makeup subtle but enhancing. I had opted for a deep cherry lip gloss to compliment my smoky makeup, then I had accesorised with diamonds and pearls.

My gown was studded with small silver crystals along the edges of the partially transparent corset then the rich silk flowed and accentuated my curves, leaving my back exposed. It was strapless and showed a generous amount of cleavage, something I knew he would like.

I had spritzed my favourite perfume, which had gradients of creamy, sweet passion fruit and powdery vanilla with a complex mesh of dark, rich vetiver. In conclusion, I smelt… edible.

When I walked downstairs in my high, black glass heels that had thin straps all the way up to my calves, I was surprised to see two black SUV's parked in my driveway. My suitcase was ready and I had planned on taking my one of my cars but Havier clearly had other plans.

I opened the door to find Matteo and Julian waiting at the front, looking handsome as ever. They had their dark shades on but it barely concealed the fact that they were both smoking hot.

"Good evening, goddess." Matteo stepped forward, his strong, masculine cologne engulfing me as he lifted my hand and placed a kiss on the back of it.

"Matteo, Julian, pleasure seeing you here." I smiled, allowing Julian to kiss the other.

"Indeed. You look so stunning tonight," they both stepped back, openly admiring me now that none of their bosses were around.

"Thank you," I whispered, pulling the rest of my dress out. Daniel came up the marble stairs and greeted me in the same way before disappearing inside to get my luggage while the other two led me to the car and helped me into it. Julian held my purse for me.

"Mr. Vasudevan is one lucky man," Matteo said to me once I was settled and Julian was in the driver's seat.

"Well, what can I say?" I shrugged, tilting my head and looking up at him. His lips quirked an inch, and his eyes lingered on me for a while before he turned away.

"I must confess," he said, looking ahead, "if you were mine, I'd have my head between your legs at every hour."

My cheeks tinted a light rouge and I caught Julian watching us through the rear view mirror. I giggled softly, leaning back in the seat as Matteo's massive bicep brushed against me.

"I'm sure you would. Don't worry, you'll find someone soon," I assured him.

"He left out the part where he has been stalking your social media for three years," Julian teased.

"Him too, you've gone to the extent of touching yourself." Matteo laughed deeply along with Julian, and I eventually did too.

"Aw boys, I appreciate the love." The car came to a stop when we were by the decks, "the most I can offer you are hugs."

"I'll take that, it's better than nothing." Julian was the first to respond as he got out of the car and opened the door for me.

He basically carried me out and I giggled, standing straight then wrapping my arms around his massive, rigid physique then doing the same for Matteo. They were both so attractive and charming, they deserved women who were better than me.

They held my hands as they led me to a massive, glistening ship that was situated in the water, by the edge of the polished deck. So many people had arrived and their heads turned when I walked by.

As usual, Matteo carried me so I didn't have to climb the stairs then put me down once we got to the entrance. The foyer was extremely spacious and themed gold, from the chandeliers to the sumptuous furniture. Everything screamed expense and luxury.

We didn't stop by the reception like the rest, but Daniel got my luggage registered before heading in the opposite direction as us.

"Would you like a drink? We're at your service," Matteo questioned and I smiled in response. He ordered my usual for me while Julian took pictures of me as per my request.

What? I had to keep up on social media after all.

After I got my drink, we got into an elevator that took us to the middle floor. From there, I could hear the opera-themed music floating through the atmosphere, and I almost squealed when I noticed the waiters who were moving around with trays of champagne flutes and dainty canapés and entremets.

"The balcony, goddess," Matteo murmured, and we walked in a different direction towards the massive balcony that overlooked the sparkling, calm waters below and the glimmering stars that winked simultaneously in the velvet nightsky.

Matteo and Julian bid me goodbye and when I took mote of Havier, I understood why they took it as their cue. I thanked them for their service then strutted to the balcony, capturing Havier's attention immediately.

His lips parted in shock when he saw me but my step didn't falter until I got to the shiny ledge. He looked down, admiring me from head to toe before clearing his throat slightly.

"Wow, um, you look… ravishing. Beyond gorgeous, actually," he rubbed the back of his neck and I smiled, tilting my head up to meet his capturing gaze.

It couldn't be ignored. Havier was an extremely sexy man, and tonight, he looked so fine in his dapper black suit, perfectly cut and tailored to his exact size and taste. His hair was immaculately gelled back and he looked so tall and powerful, I shivered under his influence.

Not to mention how his sharply chiselled jaw locked tightly the moment his darkening eyes dropped to my cleavage.

"Thank you, Havier." I smiled, stepping back when his hand reached out to me, "not yet. You have to be patient tonight."

"Fuck. It's going to be so difficult with you," he paused, his eyes sliding over my physique, "looking like this."

"Don't worry, you'll manage. The gala starts in ten minutes, no?"

"Yeah." He stepped closer to me, disregarding whatever distance I had put between us, "I swear I'm going to earn you back. And when I do, I'm going to eat you out in every position known and unknown to mankind."

He was breathing slow against my ear, then pulled away with a tiny smirk. He took my glass and downed my drink in one, swift gulp as though it were water.

Probably the effects of his whiskey. He barely felt the vodka and I could tell.

"Dance with me tonight," he set the glass down then faced me again, tilting my chin so our gazes could connect.

"I'll think about it, depends on how well you treat me, Mr. Vasudevan." I lowered his hand and he chuckled deeply, a fine, deep and low tune that had my thighs clenching the moment a heat augmented between my legs.

His orbs darkened further to the same midnight colour I had seen in Scar's, and I thought he looked sexier when he was aroused and determined.

He looked extremely fierce, like a predator ready to tear their prey apart. It fucking turned me on.

"Trust me, hermosa, I'm going to treat you so well, walking won't be an option by the time we're done."