-8-

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

I slipped the panties off her legs, my eyes never leaving hers as she smiled.

She was so beautiful, so beautiful.

She watched as I clasped the soft material, bringing it up to my nose and inhaling her arousal with a deep groan. It was so natural and promising, I shouldn't have been enjoying another woman's scent. Especially when my wife existed.

Illithyia sat up on the bed, moving towards me and wrapping her arms around my broad shoulders with a wicked smile. I was digging up my own grave with no remorse or fear whatsoever.

"Fantasising about you is my favourite part of the day," she whispered, her lips lightly brushing over mine and she pulled away with a chuckle when I tried to kiss her. "You're very impatient, Mr. Vasudevan."

My hand squeezed one of her ass cheeks as I tilted her head up to meet my gaze. "I'm not afraid to show you how much I want you, hermosa."

"I'd love that, but today, you'll have to follow my orders." She loosened my tie then pulled me closer, "you're going to learn how to be patient."

"Your orders? What makes you think I will?" I raised a brow, earning a giggle from her.

"The door is right there, and your car is outside. I'm sure you know how to make your way home," she winked, licking my lips slowly and I groaned.

It didn't help that my pants were tightening with each passing second.

My gaze was unnerving and challenging, but she didn't change her mind. It surprised me: a woman telling me that she would be in control. I loved being in control, but today, I had to submit in order to get what I wanted.

Nevertheless, I was eager to know what she had in store for me.

"Be my guest." I shrugged and she smiled slowly, stroking my stubble before pushing me away from her.

"You're going to watch me touch myself," she breathed, her statement making the air escape my lungs.

I didn't respond, instead pushing my hands into my pockets and keeping my cerulean eyes trained on her. It was challenging, provoking, and my heart leapt into my throat when she spread her beautiful legs before me, revealing her glistening pretty pussy lips for my eyes only.

Holy shit, she was perfect. Bet she tasted like honey.

Despite how wrong everything felt, I couldn't look away when she trailed her slender fingers over her rosy sensitivity, a soft sigh slipping past her lips.

I began to twitch while she traced her slit, her walls pulsing slowly as she became so wet, it trickled down in a tempting manner.

I sharply inhaled when she slipped her finger in, a sweet, sexy moan sounding from her throat and I thought I was going to die.