-25-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

My instincts had me sprinting across the room in my gala dress, my Prada heels getting lost somewhere in the process.

My heart was pulsing in my throat as I ran across the foyer, turning back and acknowledging that Havier had given me a generous headstart.

I checked my surroundings, the thrill of what he was possibly going to do with me enticing my curiosity. I wanted to stop, I wanted to ask him to do as he pleased with me, but where was the fun in that?

I was near the elevator when I finally heard the heavy, swift footsteps behind me, and I tried to regulate my breathing as I tapped the elevator rapidly, simultaneously contemplating whether I should take the stairs or not, which would slow me as there were thirty flights to get to my room.

I wouldn't make it.

The elevator doors finally opened and I rushed in, and at the same time, I felt Havier's giantesque, sinewy figure mould into mine, pushing me right against the railing and pinning my head against the mirror.

I giggled, trying to catch my breath as his own fanned the side of my neck. I shivered in response, squealing when he held my hands together and squeezed my ass hard. Holy fuck, I really wasn't going to make it. My thong was beyond drenched right now.

"You smell so good right now, I could devour you whole on the spot." His husky voice was laced in honey and velvety sex, it aroused me.

"Let me go," I whispered, gasping when his large, strong hand slipped beneath the slit of my dress, his long, slender fingers verifying if I had indeed disobeyed him.

"I told you to run, hermosa, but you weren't fast enough. Wise enough to come to dinner with a bare pussy, so you're going to be bent over real good tonight baby, until my name is the only thing you can process."

"Hmm, yes—"

"You like that, hermosa? Such a dirty girl," he bit my earlobe, effortlessly hiking my body up with his hips and I involuntarily moaned as my ass basically swallowed his forming bulge.

He kissed along my neck, his other hand against the mirror while the other rubbed against my covered pussy lips in a slow, torturous pattern that had me writhing desperately.

He held my hips firmly, biting my neck so sensually, I could feel every inch of my body burning with prickles.

"You don't move unless I say so, Thyia. Your punishment will only get worse," he warned, his touch scalding me as he spun me around.

I felt my heart and womanhood flutter when I met his rich cobalt blue eyes that were slowly unravelling my soul, leaving me so emotionally vulnerable that he smirked.

He knew how much I needed him.

I loved it when he was in command, and the wild, feral look in his eyes told me that he really wasn't going to spare me tonight. I should have been scared of the raw, untamed desire in his features that I had never witnessed, but I was excited.