-10-

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

The golden horizon slowly swallowed the glistening sun, bringing about one of the most beautiful sunsets I'd ever seen.

We had finally arrived in the majestic Maldives, and everyone was over the moon. Two jets had been used to get everyone to the destination, and of course, I had to endure a good three hours of Illithyia and Alex exchanging terms of endearment, even going as far as kissing and hugging within my vicinity.

Nothing ticked me off more than seeing them together. She was mine— well, not yet, but she belonged to me.

I was the only man who made her feel like her world was spinning from pleasure. I was the only man who got her wet with something as little as a command. I, was the only man who knew how to please her body. But it seemed she was trying so hard to ignore the blatant fact.

I didn’t mind, I was always the victor in the end. I was so determined to give her an orgasm so mind-blowing, she’ll have trouble getting me out of her mind. With guys like Alex on the loose, I'd bet she has never felt a dick slide so deep inside her, she sees The Almighty.

And all I really wanted to do lately was sink myself deep in her pretty, little cunt until she couldn’t breathe, suck and tease on her sensitive clit while she writhed and moaned my name. God, she’d look so hot with her arms restricted while I took my sweet time to torture her, taste her…

I inhaled sharply as a chill ran up my spine, my cock twitching in my pants just at the thought of what kind of pleasure Illithyia could possibly offer. I'd drive her up the fucking hilt till she could barely say anything, until she couldn’t feel her pussy. Yes, that was the plan.

“Havier, maybe you and Alex—”

“No. Whatever it is, I'm not interested,” I held up my hand when Claire spoke up.

“This vacation is about having fun. How are you going to do that if you keep shutting everyone out?” She sounded exasperated as she rushed to keep up with my large strides towards our mini house, standing proudly above the immaculate, azure water that gleamed below us.

“We’re not doing this tonight, love. I'm tired, we’ll resolve things tomorrow.” I said dismissively, but by the time we had both entered the luxuriously decorated villa, she was running her mouth again, her high-pitched voice playing on my very last nerve.

“Okay. You’ve got to join us for dinner, then.” She tossed her handbag onto the couch. Someone remind me why I agreed to share a villa with her in the first place.

“I'm not hungry.”

“It's not open to choice,” I nearly laugh at her statement, rolling my lips to restrain myself from biting back in a way that would result in a cancellation of the entire trip within seconds.

“Need I remind you, that you are at my mercy. All it takes is one fucking whisper of a vowel from me to stop this madness.” I gestured to Lia and her few friends that were enthusiastically bouncing and screaming.