-4-

Happy Birthday To Me ♡ (1Feb)Hope you enjoy the next few chapters

Hope you enjoy the next few chapters.

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

Maybe I was a little insane.

No one in their normal mindset grows this restless over a woman. A woman who wasn't theirs.

I had returned home pretty late from a board meeting, slept for a few hours and that's where it all started.

I was shamelessly dreaming of the beautiful Illithyia in my bed, completely unclothed beneath me. She'd giggle while I susurrated some sweet nothings into her ear, then moan when I caress her immaculate titties with my tongue all night long.

With a seductive voice like hers, her falsetto seemed very promising. I wanted to push her to the limits, unravel her true colours that were hidden behind composure and apathy.

I sighed deeply, running a hand down my face as I stared at the ceiling in the dimness of the room. Claire was dead asleep, unaware of how her husband was fantasising about fucking another woman who wasn't her.

Well she denied me the pleasure that I truly wanted, so we were even now. Maybe if she was compliant, then we wouldn't be having this problem.

But then again, Illithyia was gorgeous regardless of the fact that I had a wife. Something about her brought out the dominant, sex beast in me, and just the thought of her drove me crazy.

She needed to be tamed, I could tell she was a very fiesty one. I'd tease and torture her till she submitted to me, her master.

I'd spank her beautiful ass till her beautiful, porcelain skin was a shade darker with lovely imprints of my hand, till she was screaming breathlessly, till she forgot who she was.

Claire wasn't into any of that; she was even horrified to learn that I had around five BDSM clubs internationally. She thought me to be a wild freak, a little creepy that I took pleasure in other people's suffering.

She has never, and I mean never, entered any one of my clubs despite being my spouse for twenty-two years. So I had to suppress that side of me for a very long time, back when I was young and blindly in love with her. But now, it was wearing off.

And now, Illithyia was starting to corrode my façade. Sooner or later, I was going to be revived, and I'd return to my original personality. The wild, untamed man I used to be.

It didn't help that my aching erection was pressing against my joggers, desperate to have her pretty little mouth working magic, or her pussy easing all my tension and wanton.

Rolling onto my other side, my hand wrapped around Claire's waist, pulling her closer to my body. She hummed when I moved to kiss her shoulder a couple of times, hoping she would wake up.