-27-

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

I had been back home for a month after the cruise, floating high on Cloud Nine.

My heart was full, my womb was full. Everything about me was in a good state.

What I wasn't expecting to see, however, was a bouquet of multicoloured flowers and a card congratulating me on my pregnancy in the following month.

I hadn't told a soul about it. Not even my best friend, Celine.

So who could it possibly have been?

Besides, I hadn't even taken a pregnancy test yet. I was way too scared to confirm my fate on my own.

I called Havier and told him about it, and he said not to touch it and that he'd look into the delivery. It was all so weird and I asked him multiple times if he had accidentally slipped up and told someone about it.

Upon the suspicious delivery, I found Matteo and Julian standing outside my door the next day, casually relaxed in the outside chairs.

"Oh my, what are you guys doing here?" I gasped, laughing a little.

I was going out with my brother, Izaiah, for some lunch.

"We're here to protect you. Boss said he wants us to keep a close eye on you and anything that happens around here." Julian casually responded, standing tall so he could take my bag.

"Were you outside the whole night?" I asked in shock.

"Something like that. We took over at five in the morning while Daniel left to refresh and get some sleep."

"Which one of us do you want to spend the day with?" Matteo smirked, standing as well and moving towards me.

"Hmm, don't make me pick. I like the both of you," I pouted.

"Well, you have to. Boss said that Daniel and one other guard must stay here, but he gave you a choice between us." He added and Julian smirked wider.

"Well, we put a little twist to it. He said to decide between ourselves but we thought it would be fun if you picked," Julian folded his muscular arms.

"I see. Are you sure I can't pick both of you?"

"Nope."

"Aw. I'll pick Matteo then," I tilted my head, sending Julian an apologetic smile.

"All's fair in love and war," he raised his hands in surrender, shrugging nonchalantly.

"Guess I win, pretty boy." Matteo patted his back and I laughed before allowing him to lead me to a black SUV.

It was safer than using my car.

Matteo drove me to the Ricci Restaurant and I found Izaiah, Miguel Rareșz, Kamaria and Celine sitting outside the extravagant resta, patiently waiting for me while having drinks.