-19-

Dedicated to the beautiful -EroticAngels- for helping me with ideas and getting me out of a writing slump

Dedicated to the beautiful -EroticAngels- for helping me with ideas and getting me out of a writing slump. This chapter is for you ♡

ღ𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓱𝔂𝓲𝓪'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥ღ

Thousand Miles || The Kid Laroi

"Lith, I miss you," Izaiah said on the other end of the line. I sighed deeply, acknowledging that I had indeed neglected my brother the past week.

"Aw Zaiah, I miss you too. I've just been… busy."

"I'm sure. I'll be at Palmer Therapy in about five, I've got Miguel with me." He spoke and at that moment, I finally took note of the faint, deep voice that spoke in the background.

"Well, where's Rareșz?" I inquired. The three of them were so inseparable, getting married to one of them meant marrying the entire friend group. Miguel and Rareșz really were my brothers from another mother.

"He's out with Kamaria. He's in love so we won't be getting much of him for now," Izaiah snickered and I giggled.

Rareșz was a major playboy. Back in college, he'd date five girls at once and I don't know how he managed it. It didn't help that he was drop-dead gorgeous and had a large fanbase on social media. Most young women who often came for therapy sessions always asked me about Izaiah, Rareșz and Miguel.

Especially my brother.

"Okay. I'll be outside when you arrive." I told him before dismissing the call.

I rose from my seat, slowly stretching and staring at myself in the mirror. Who had I become over this short period of time? I couldn't believe it.

Scar had changed my life completely. He had easily unravelled the real me that I hadn't known existed, and he kept me wanting more. And Saviour, well, those golden eyes couldn't get out of my fucking head.

That night was a night I'd live to remember all my life. Two men pleasing me at once, and pleasing each other as well. Scar was probably bisexual and it really showed that he had an open mind to everything. I loved the things he did to me, they kept me up every night when I used the vibrators he had gifted me.

It frustrated me that I couldn't text his number or anything. I didn't know his real name, his age or any essential details about him. His cards to his premises only worked in the night time upon his invitation, so attempting to stalk him when he was off-guard wouldn't work either.

And then there was Havier. My fantasies about the mam were getting so thick and intense, my pussy misbehaved everytime I saw him. I had visited his bank two days ago and even though I wasn't ready to face him, I caught a glimpse of him striding into the elevator.

And boy did he look sexy.

His custom-tailored suit was cut to perfection, accentuating all his muscles underneath. He had towered over everyone, and the way he had stared down at some woman to address her had driven me crazy.