Love Letters

"Fuckin' hell get some clothes on before mam sees. Good job I caught you and not her. Naughty, naughty." Said Noel as he threw Liam's boxers that were on the floor at his head.

Liam woke slowly, his eyelids heavy. He glanced at Ally. Still asleep and cuddled against his side. Shielded from view by his chest and his duvet so thankfully Noel hadn't seen anything. It had been risky and stupid what they'd did last night but also wonderful. Liam didn't want it to end. He sighed and begrudgingly began to shuffle out of bed and into his clothes. Alison stirred and Liam sat on the edge of the bed beside her. He watched her eyelashes flutter open. Her blonde, untamed curls spilling over her bare shoulders. He looked guiltily at the small split on her full bottom lip.

"Are you watching me sleep you creep?" She murmured huskily with a lazy smile.

Liam chuckled and Alison's Green eyes locked with his.

"Morning." She said with a hint of flushed embarrassment.

Liam leant down to press a chaste kiss to her lips.

"Morning."

Alison looked panicked.

"I forgot to give you your present! I didn't want to give you it in front of everyone abd then we came up here and I forgot."

Liam smiled.

"Last night wasn't it?"

Alison rolled her eyes flushing.

"Hold on." She stood up completely forgetting her nakedness in search of Liam's shirt she'd been wearing. Liam caught her arm gently.

"Wait. Fuckin' hell. Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Said Liam in disbelief as he marvelled at her naked body.

Alison blushed beneath his tender gaze. It wasn't perverted. He wasn't leering. His eyes were gentle and reverent on her face. She didn't feel self conscious standing there in front of him. She felt beautiful. She truly believed it.

She leant down and kissed him softly before she pulled Liam's shirt back on. She went over to her backpack and took out a small, wrapped package. Liam had moved to the other side of the room and returned with a small box. Alison smiled as Liam placed the small box in her hand as they swapped gifts.

"You open yours first. Go on." He said eagerly.

Alison untied the bow carefully and opened the box. Inside was a small pendant in the shape of a guitar pick on a cord necklace. She brushed her finger over it it was made out of an old vinyl record. She could see part of the label on it. Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones. She smiled remembering Liam twirling her around in a house packed full of strangers as they danced together.

"Do you like it?" He asked nervously.

Alison nodded eagerly.

"Our first dance."

Liam hesitated.

"I think that night I knew. That moment you danced with me. I felt it it. I didn't care about everyone looking at me making an arse of myself I just wanted to be with you."

Alison felt an emotional mup form in her throat from his unabashed honesty.

Alison took off the expensive gold chain her parents had bought her. She turned from Liam, pulled her hair away from her neck and glanced at him expectantly.

"Put it on for me?"

Liam smiled proudly as he carefully clipped the necklace on. Alison marvelled at it glancing down downwards rolling it between her fingers.