Alison

Liam sat in dumbfounded silence. Alison was waiting on Liam to speak first it was rare for him to be at a loss for words. When minutes passed and the silence raged on Alison thought perhaps it was best to just get back to business.

She cleared her throat amd glanced down at her camera.

"So we were thinking of 2 shots of you for the rest of the feature since-"

"Are you having a laugh Ally? Not seen or heard from you in 6 years and that's all you have to say?" He said quietly.

Alison brought her eyes back to his. He was gazing at her evenly with those unwavering blue eyes.

Alison swallowed feeling her eyes fill with tears for some reason. Memories of Liam made her feel oddly emotional and seeing him again had brought it all flooding back.

"Well, what do you want me to say Liam?"

He gazed at her. His eyes moving over her face causing her heartbeat to quicken.

"You've changed your hair. It's shorter. Lighter."

Alison laughed at how completely honest and random and... Liam that statement was.

"Yes. And your hair's longer. You look less like a thug now." She said teasingly.

Liam smiled showing that one dimple she loved so much.

"You liked me being a thug. You thought I was a sexy bad boy."

She shook her head and laughed once more feeling the tension break slightly.

"No I really didn't. I thought you were sexy because you were kind amd honest."

Liam blushed slightly and Alison grinned.

"Well, well what's this? Still able to make you blush after all this time?"

Liam rolled his eyes and adjusted his hair self consciously.

"Noel didn't say anything about you." He said in an annoyed tone.

Alison shrugged.

"I told him not to."

Liam frowned at her loooking angered.

"Why?"

Alison exhaled shakily and drew her eyes away from him.

"I was scared to see you again. It's just been so long and...we were so young. But I just want you to know that I never forgot you Liam."

Liam nodded.

"I never forgot you either. No way. I think about you all the time...actually. Maybe, more than I should. I'm glad you made it alright. Always knew you would."

Alison gestured to him.

"And you. Things are really taking off."

Liam nodded.

"Feels like old times you taking pictures of me."

Alison blushed.

"I still have those pictures of you you know. Maybe they'll be worth something now." She teased.

Liam chuckled.

"Yeah cause you took them. Not cause of me. You kept them?"

Alison nodded.

"Of course I did. Kept everything you gave me."

Liam smiled.

"Are you busy after this?"