Chapter 12

(Chapter song ‘Shiver’ by Whale And The Wolf)
JENNY

I feel the music thumping as I step out of the back of the pack house.  The wind blows around me, lifting my dress a bit.  I feel warm and calmer.  I like this better.  I wish Deacon was here, but being by myself is good too. 
I walk to the driveway and see the large garage.  It seems like a good place to hide out for a while. 
My pink heel steps over the threshold of the man door and I close it behind me.
It’s a bit dark, but the security lights outside on the buildings provide some light.  I walk around his shop and see his truck.  It really is a monster.  It’s still dirty from the race and I smile as I think of that day.  I feel like when it’s just the two of us, I can do the things I’m scared to do.  When others are around, I’m paralyzed. 
Unfortunately, if Deacon is swept away, it hurts.  It’s not just the friends.  It’s me.  I wish I could be the life of the party like that, but it’s just not in me or at least not anymore.  I want Deacons strength to keep me up, but it comes with a cost I’m too afraid to pay. 
I need to clear my mind and calm down before I start over thinking. 
I walk to his radio and it plays a soft song.  It sounds like how I want to feel.  I want my fears taken away so I can feel safe and not be so…weak.
I listen to the words as I run my fingers lightly over his tools and other things on his workbenches.  I turn and walk around toolboxes and remembering how Deacon looked while he worked on his truck.  My thoughts fill with what I would do if I could command attention from Deacon.  My hips sway to the music as I pick up a wrench and run my fingers over it.
The open windows of the garage allow the outside wind to come in and fill me with even more warmth.  I put the wrench down and dance over to another table.  I don’t do tools or anything, but I feel like I’m getting a glimpse of Deacon without talking to him.
I dance to the beat as I inspect screwdrivers, hammers, even bolts.  The sound fills me and there’s a stir of something.  In my fantasy, I’m dancing for Deacon.  Seeing his smile as I spin and sway seductively in front of him.  My inhibitions become non existent and I can completely let go.  I have his complete attention and he can’t tear his eyes away as he leans on his truck.  My imagination is so vivid, I can almost feel him as if he were real. 
As I dance around, I feel something grow deep down.  In my dream world, I have beauty, grace and femininity.  I’m confident and nothing like what happened at the party, would happen in here.   In my head, I’m a different person.  The person I want to be.  I doubt I’ll ever become her, but I still dream I could. 
At a toolbox, I sway and shake my hips.  I was so absorbed in my dream, I barely felt the arms snake around my waist and the body behind me, starts to move with mine.  The heat rose in the garage when I feel soft lips kiss my neck slowly up to my ear.  My arms rest on his as I receive his desire and it starts something in me.
“I’m sorry.”  He whispers, his lips graze my skin as he delivers his apology. 
My heart stutters and my lip trembles.  I spin around in his arms and our eyes meet. 
He looks deep into my gaze.  “Never again.”  His eyes tell me he means it.  He slams his lips on mine and I melt into him.  The fire that ignited in me grew even more.  He deepens the kiss and I kiss him back with even more passion.  My arms wrap around his head.  Between the song and my fantasy, I wanted to feel real.  I wanted this to feel real. 
He pulls me into his arms more as I whine on his lips.  “What’s…happening…”  I breathe between kisses.
“I don’t know, but I fucking love it.”  He pants.  He kisses me harder and I feel my arousal begins to overflow. 
His energy surrounds me.  I feel it invade me.  I thought I would fight it, but instead, I feel my fears melt away and an animal awake inside me.
He bites my skin and it drives me wild.  I tear at his clothes, pulling off his jacket and quickly unbuttoning his shirt.  I’m breathing heavy as he bites at my lips.  He does the same, unzipping the back of my dress.  It falls to my feet.  He kisses and nips my chest as my head rolls back and I hold him.  He pulls down my strapless bra and cups my breasts.  He sucks and nips my nipples and skin.  “Fuck, you taste so good.”  He kisses his way back up to my neck.  I reach down between us and unbuckle his belt and jeans.  I slide my fingers around his hem and pull them down forcefully.  He looked a little shocked then he growls.
He slams me against the side of his truck and he has me so heated, I grab his head and shove my tongue down his throat. 
He grabs the t back of my panties and pulls hard.  The straps break and I yelp while biting his lip.  My nails dig in as my wet pussy is exposed to the air.  I feel it dripping as he pulls his boxers down. 
He kisses me harder and lifts my leg.
He looks at me with narrow, lust filled eyes.  “Do you want me?”  He whispers on my lips.
“Yes.”  I choke as I feel him fist his large girth and rubs the head of it in my wetness. 
He scoops my other leg.  “Good girl.”  He shoves his length into my entrance and I gasp in shock.
“Oh God!”  My eyes widen and my heart explodes.
“Fuck.”  He growls as he pulls out and pushes back in just as hard. 
“Holy shit!”  I pant.  “Yes…Oh god…”  I moan as I hang onto his black, tattooed back.  He fucking huge…and making me swear!
I bite his shoulder as he thrusts into me harder and deeper.
He grunts and growls with each push, sending me slamming into the side of the truck again and again. 
“Deacon…”  I breathe.   “Yes!   So good!” 
He raises his lips to mine.  “So fucking good!”  He kisses me hard and I can barely take it.  His commanding body just makes me feel so wanted.  I feel like I need to show him I want him too. 
I lean back and stretch my arms out across the truck.  I buck my hips on his stone dick and he holds on. 
“Yes!  Fuck, baby…Do it!”  He grits as he watches my pussy grind on him.  He’s holding my legs up on hos arms and he holds my hips, slamming me hard. 
“YES!  YESSSS!”  I throw my head back and scream as I feel the animal in me start to rise.  My want and desire for him grows exponentially and my orgasm builds. 
“Come on, baby.  Scream for me.”  He growls as his eyes lock with mine. 
He increases his strokes and his dick is so deep inside I can barely breathe.  “YESSSS!  FUUCCKKK!!”  I scream loud as my pussy clamps up and I come all over him. 
He reaches out and grabs my breast.  “Yes, Jenny…Goddamn…So fucking tight!  Come on!”  He grinds loud and I arch as he increases my orgasm.  His dick swells so much and it sends electric shocks up my body. 
“DEA!  OH GOD!”  My body shakes as my orgasm rips through.  I hang onto it for as long as I can, but after I calm down, I wiggle out of his grasp and stand.
“Wha…”  He pants.
I grab his arms spin him around and slam him against the truck.  I get close to his lips.  “Shut up.”  I stare him down and take out my hair, shaking it out.  His lip turns to a smirk and my chest heaves as he looks at me curiously.  His sweating chest rises and falls with his panting breath. 
I kiss him then slowly drop to my knees. 
I thought it was huge, but it’s gigantic.  I look up at him as I put the head to my lips and part them.  I take in as much as I can. 
“Oh…fuck…”  He whispers as he looks down at me. 
I pull back and slide my lips back down.  My hands stroke what I can’t suck. 
This isn’t me.  I never do things like this.  Deacon does something to me.   He’s the rush I secretly crave. 
The animal craves it too and tonight she’s having Alpha for dinner. 
I swirl my tongue and suck faster.
“Yeah…like that…Jesus…”  He groans as he moves my hair and fists it.  “You like that?”
I nod as suck him.  I feel him harden between my lips.  He starts to gently thrust into my mouth.  “Yes…God, you’re so good…”  He runs the back of his fingers across my cheek as he hold my head.  He helps me go faster and I feel his balls in my hand shrink. 
“Jenny…God, Baby…I’m coming…Yes…Oh, God.”  He clenches his teeth as he holds my head in his hands. 
“FUCK!”  He arches back and explodes in my mouth.  I swallow and suck at the same time. 
I feel him soften, but I’m not done with him yet. 
I pop off his dick and rise to my feet.  I get real close and gaze into his eyes.  My lips tease his.  “Take me home.”  I say in a seductive tone. 
“Yes, ma'am.”  He answers and grabs his boxers. 
Thirty minutes later, I’m riding his hard cock on my bed.  Screaming as I’m arched back.  My hair bounces as it hangs off my head.
“DAMN, BABY!  FUCKING RIDE IT!”  He slaps my ass and I give it my all.
“YESSSS!!”  I come all over him again and I feel him swell again.  He won’t last.  I slam my hands on his chest and move my hips hard on him. 
He grabs my head and puts my forehead to his.  “Do it!  Come on.”  He smirks with a growl.
“Yes! OH GOD!!”  I scream as my climax peaks yet again.
“I’m coming with you…”  He bucks his hips and I feel his come coat me inside. 
He pulls me onto his chest and holds my ass.  He slams the last few strokes with loud grunts in my ear as he holds the back of my head.  I scream every one into his shoulder. 
He buries his head in my hair and breathes hot and heavy.  “Holy shit…Holy fuck…” 
I giggle on his shoulder. 
He lifts my head.  “You…are a goddamn animal.”  He smiles as he tucks my hair. 
“You’re not so bad yourself.”  I smirk. 
He looks down.  “Listen.  I’m so sorry for ditching you.  I…I swear I didn’t mean to.  I should’ve just called it for ruining the date.  I feel like complete shit.  I promise it’ll never happen again.” 
I play with his little tuft of chest hair and trace the tattoos above my breasts.  “It’s OK.”
“No, it’s not ok, Jennifer.  I knew crowds made you nervous and I totally pushed that away.  It will never happen again.”  He forces me to look into his eyes.
I push off of him.  “It’s not really that, it’s just I feel like I'm an alien or something.  I don’t belong here.”  I pull the covers up.
He rolls on top of my side.  “You will always belong with me.  No matter what.  You will never feel nervous around me.  Ever.  I’m protecting you.  Starting now.  Got it?”  He eyes me. 
I smile a tiny bit.  “Got it.”  I whisper.
“What?  I didn’t quite catch that?”  He turns his ear to me.
“Got it!”  I giggle and shove him. 
He laughs then it fades.  “You scared me.  When I couldn’t find you, I was actually terrified.  Then when I saw in the garage, dancing like that, I felt like the biggest dirt bag because I put you there.  It was wrong.”
“It was, but I think I can forgive you.”  I say
“You forgive me?”  He leans to my lips.
“Yes, I do.”  I smile
“You do?”  He plays with my lips with a chuckle.
I nod fast. 
“Good girl.”  He bruises my lips and I melt again. 
We went at it a few more times before falling asleep.  I thought I would be way more mad, but when he whispered his sorry in my ear, I couldn’t be.  It wasn’t totally his fault.  My insecurities need to understand that Deacon is a local celebrity.  If I want to be part of his orbit, I need to work out what that will mean to me.  It’s my thing to deal with too.
Right now, I like what we started and I like the way Deacon makes me feel.  I was scared of this town at first, now, Deacon Riley is my anchor in this chaotic storm.  I need to trust him with everything I have because it’s him that will get me through this.