Chapter 34

(Chapter song ‘Mr. Saxobeat' by Alexandra Stan)
DEACON

The past few weeks have been so crazy for Jenny, I wanted to bring some normalcy to her life.
I wanted to distract her from her store and everything that happened.  What she needs is some fun. 
I stood outside my bedroom door and went through my Playlist.  I need a perfect song.
“No…no…”  I mutter as I flick through the titles.  Then I see it.  “Perfect.” 
I select it, spin around and open my door.  I stick my head in.  “Are you indecent?”
She giggles.  “Yes.”
“Good girl.”  I smirk. 
I hit play and burst into the bedroom dancing to ‘Mr. Saxobeat' by Alexandra Stan.  I set the phone down on my dresser and lick my lips as I eye her in her lacy, yellow bra and panties.  Damn…I have to make this good now.
She’s giggling away as I bounce my ass to the music.  I spin around and shake it at her. 
She’s kicked back on her elbows and breaks out in laughter. 
I wiggle my brows as I rock my hips.  “You ready, baby?” 
She gets up on her knees and grabs a pillow.  She buries her nose.  She pops up from behind it.  “Yes.”  She says quick and hides her blushing cheeks. 
I sway side to side and peel off my shirt. 
I spin it around my head and throw it.  As I rock, I flex my abs and chest.  “You like?”  I nod with a grin.
She nods yes into the pillow while trying to contain her second hand embarrassment.  It’s so fucking cute. 
“That’s not even the best part.”  I walk up to her and snatch the pillow.  I throw it and get in her space.  I sit her on the edge of the bed. 
I hover over her, looking deep into her eyes and biting my lower lip.   I wave my body over hers and thrust my hips on her legs.  I’m seductively grinding on her and I smell her arousal rise.  Very good girl.
She reaches out and I tap her hand.  “No touching.”  I point to her as she pouts. 
I dance back out to the floor.  I spin around and bounce my knees as I pop the button on my jeans and slowly pull my zipper down.
Whipping around, I seductively pull them off over my boxers. 
“YEAH, BABY! TAKE IT OFF!”
I turn and she’s covering her mouth like she just shocked herself. 
I throw a smirk at my dirty girl as I take my jeans off. 
I spin around in front of her, push her down and get on top of her.  “Now the fun begins.”  I bruise her lips as she wraps her arms and legs around me.  I pull us up onto the bed and grab her ass. 
I press my raging hard on onto her and grab her breast through her bra. 
She moans and I can’t take it.
I reach behind her and one hand her bra off.  Throwing it over my shoulder, I grab her breasts and devour her nipples.  I purr as I suck and lick each one. 
“God, yes…”  She arches and waves under me. 
I pop off and bite my way up to her lips.  I kiss her and slide my hand down her soft middle.  I hit the hem of her adorable panties and slide my hand into them. 
My fingers find her slit and her wetness coats them. 
“Mmm…I love how wet you get.”  I mumble in her lips. 
I kiss my way down to her panties.  I peel them off and toss them over my shoulder too. 
Spreading her thighs, I rub her clit with my thumb.  “Damn, you’re so pretty.  You taste even better.” 
I lower myself and take her soft pussy into my mouth.
She gasps and arches. 
My tongue makes circles around her hard clit.  I flick the tip on her and she moans so well, I push her legs up and wide. 
I lap her juices like I’m licking off a fine wine.  Yes, she’s that good. 
I hold her hips when she starts to buck and her moans turn to orgasmic screams. 
“Yes!  OH GOD!  YES!” She white knuckles the blankets and I nip and suck. 
Her hand slams on my head and she grabs my head.  She bucks under me.  “Fuckkkk…”
I made her swear…I’m the fucking man!
I shove a finger in and hook it.  I barely found her spot…
“YESSSSS!!”
She lifts her ass off the bed and I hold it as I up my game.  I lick her deeper and faster making this the most intense orgasm of her life. 
When she can barely breath, I rip my boxers off.  I climb up her and flop on my back.  “Come here.  I want to see you.”  I drawl.
She straddles me and I fist my dick. 
“Get on there, baby.  Ride it.”  I pant as she lines up and my dick slides into her tight pussy.  “Aw...Fuck, yes…That’s it…”  I grab her hips as she starts to bounce on my shift.  I watch her pussy take my dick like a queen. 
“YES!  DEACON…SO GOOD!” 
I spank her ass.  “Come on, baby…Damn…Fuck me…” 
Holy shit, she rides good. 
Her hips bounce off mine and my dick gets even harder.  She digs her nails into my chest and I bruise her ass cheeks. 
“Come here.”  I growl.  I pull her down and sit up.  Thrusting my dick into her pussy, I push her ass down.  I need to get deep and go hard. 
She hangs off my neck as I fuck her fast. “YES! YES! YESSSSS!” 
Her pussy tightens and comes all over my balls.  Her cheeks are flushed snd she’s got a nice sweat.  She lays her head on my shoulder.
“Oh…my God…”  She pants.
“I’m not done with you yet.”  I grit.
“What?”
I throw an arm around her waist and flips us over.  She yelps and I hook her legs.  I thrust into her hard.
“FUCK, YES!” 
Her head goes back and I grab her other leg.  My hips slam on her fast and furious. 
“Goddamn…Yes, baby…Take it…”  I growl loud. 
My bed is slamming the wall as I pound on her hard. 
“DEA…YESSSS!”
“COME WITH ME, BABY!!”  I swipe the sweaty hair out of my face as I hit it home.  “FUCK!”
She’s so open and my dick is so deep when her climax tears through.  Her pussy clamps and my balls suck up.
My abs tighten and her juices flow out.  Her pussy chokes my dick and it fucking explodes inside her. 
I shove my load deep inside her and flop down.  I’m so sensitive, I don’t want to move.
My chest hurts from breathing so hard.  I lift my head with smile. 
“Holy…crap…”  She pants.
“Definitely…Holy…shit…”  I huffed a breathless chuckle. 
She giggles.  “What was that?”
“That was weeks of frustration.  Now that I have you back, expect way more than that.”  I kiss her neck. 
“Oh great.”  She sarcastically rolls her eyes. 
“Hey.  I’m amazing alright.  Don’t roll your eyes at me.”  I smirk. 
“I know you are.”  She grabs my cheeks and kisses me gently.
I pull back.  “But the best…the absolute best…will be when I place my mark right…here.”  I kiss her shoulder will my mark will sit forever, telling everyone on the planet that this sexy woman is mine. 
“It will be even better when I place my mark right here.”  She kisses my shoulder.
“I will be one damn proud Alpha.  You want to see strut.  I’m strutting that mark all over the field.  My Lunas mark will be the best damn mark they ever seen.”  I hold my chin up and beam. 
“Stop.”  Her cheeks flush and she covers her embarrassment. 
I pull her hands away.  “You don’t hide when I’m doting.  I want you to feel prouder than I do about you.  You’re amazing, Jennifer.  Don’t hide that.  Ever.”
“I love you so much.”  She chokes. 
“I know.  I’m just that irresistible.”  I quip. 
“Oof.”  She slaps me and I grab her in a hug, laughing.
This is my Luna.  The quiet, sweet, shy Luna I never thought I wanted, but now crave like breathing.  I said I’d never slow down for anyone, but you know what, slow times are just as important as fast times.  I could enjoy being slow for a while.  Basking in the beauty of my sexy librarian.