Chapter 37

(Chapter song ‘Enjoy The Silence’ by Trevor Something)
JENNY

We just stood and blinked at each other as the fate bond snapped between us.  It felt like I was feeling his feelings and he was feeling mine with every pulsating action.
He gives his head a shake and runs at me.  He grabs my head when he reaches me, and kisses me so hard and deep, I almost fall over. 
The bond snaps wildly with our breathing and heart beats. 
His tongue melds with mine and I feel so overwhelmed by him that all the emotions I have for him feel like a thunderstorm in my body.  My skin is on fire, my mind is exploding and my body is engulfed in his electric kiss. 
He slowly breaks the kiss.  “Do you even know how hot and sexy you are right now?”
“No.  Why don’t you show me?”  I say on his lips. 
A sultry grin forms.  “Alex.  I’ll see you at home.  Find the rogue.”  He orders without breaking from my eyes. 
Alex chuckles.  “Got it….uh…Congratulations.”  He shifts and runs out the door. 
Deacon consumes my lips and quickly picks me up under my but. 
He carries me to the door and I take the chain off my neck.  I put the key in the lock and turn to open. 
He carries me into the library and kicks the door closed.  He strides to the closest table and drops me down on it. 
He bites my neck and kisses back up to my lips.  “I’m going to mark you so good.”  He growls playfully.
“I’ll mark you better.”  I tease. 
“Oh, I don’t think so, little girl.”  He smirks.
The moon moves and the library is filled with blue light through the windows as Deacon hungrily nips my skin. 
He lays me down and stands in front of my legs. 
“You’re in real trouble now.” 

****

DEACON

Damn.  The bond after a fight?  Dude!  You gotta try it.  No amount of adrenaline could replicate this feeling.  Oh my God.  It’s intense, sensual, orgasmic, euphoric…it’s fucking everything!
I’m so full of Jenny, it’s like she’s an infection swimming around my bloodstream creating lighting storms inside.  The bond intensifies it with every snap.  I want Jenny.  I need her.  I need her mark.
The moons rays shine on her naked body as she lays like an angel on the dark oak table.  Having sex in a magical library.  Never on my list of kinky places, but I’m listing it as number one.  Marking her while having that sex, you can’t dream this up. 
I lift her legs up and run my hands down the back of them to her sweet arousal filled pussy.
I slide my fingers between her thighs and spread her wide open.
The blue moon shining on her wetness makes her look even more appetizing. 
My wolf spins and howls and I dive into her wet lips. 
“God, yes!!”
I slam a hand on her soft belly as my tongue licks her hard and fast.  I’m not being gentle.  My heart is pounding too hard for gentle. 
I suck her into my mouth and flick her clit.  Her body waves on the table as she moans.  The sounds she’s making carry through the never ending halls.  
“Yesss!” 
“Fuck, you taste good.”  I run circles around her pussy and nip her clit. 
“God…Like that!” 
She holds onto the table edge and arches.
My fingers indent her stomach as I tongue her pussy even faster. 
Her legs quiver and I screw a finger into her tight entrance.  Her walls pulsate with every flick of my tongue. 
I’m making sure she gets off good. 
I feel her tighten more and hold her clit in my teeth.
“FUCK, YESSSS!”
I push her over the edge and her climax explodes.  I growl as I attack harder, making her entire body shake uncontrollably.
“YESSSS!  GOD, DEA!”
I stand up and wipe my chin.  “That was good, but this…This is fucking heaven.”  I lock her eyes, hold her one ankle up and shove my dick into her hot entrance to the base. 
“HOLY FUCK!!” 
I hold her other thigh out as I pound her hard.  My hips bruise hers as I slam each stroke. I claiming my Luna here and now.
“Fuck, yes!  Goddamn you feel good.”  I watch her body intently as the feeling of her pussy on my dick rushed through my body like a rapid water.  My mind swims with hot, sweaty passion. 
I hook her leg on my arm and grab a breast.  I lean down and take it all into my mouth as my thrusts go deeper and harder.  I bite her nipple and she screams even louder. 
Holding her hips, I pull her into me as I give every stroke with fierce determination. 
The bond is turning me animalistic.  I just have to have her and I can’t get enough. 
The sounds of our grunts and screams bounce off the walls. Our bodies slapping together fill the halls.  The moon fills the extra large, arched windows and shines on the sweat beading our skin.  It’s so fucking hot, I’m dripping already.
I reach down and pull her up by her nape.  Her long, silky, golden curled hair hangs down her back as I shove my tongue down her throat. 
My dick pounds her like there’s no tomorrow and she screams on my mouth.  Her nails claw my arms and her legs spread even wider. 
I feel her begin to tense up.  Reaching down, I find her clit and rub it hard with my thumb.
“Yesss!  Fuck!  Yes! Yes Yes!!”  She says between kisses.
I fist her hair and yank her head back.  My wolf growls as I bite her chest all over. 
Her walls squeeze and I feel the changes.  I lift my head and my eyes glow gold.  I flash my canines at her.  “I’m ready.” 
She scoops her hair to the side.  “Do it!” 
I pull her head to the side, give her some really deep thrusts and rub her pussy fast.  Her walls clamp and choke my dick.
“DEACON!  YESSSSS!”
I pull her to me and sink my canines into her shoulder.  My fingers grip her back and head as I bite down more and release my venom. 
“GOD YESSSS!” 
Her warm come soaks my balls as I increase my strokes.  Her pussy pulsates and grabs at my dick.  This sends a shockwave through my system.  My solid rock dick swells and I feel my orgasm build fast.
I pull out my teeth and lick the blood off her. 
Pulling her head to me, I kiss her deep then push her back.  “You’re turn.”  I smirk.
Her eyes glow with a purple, blue color.  It’s so fucking cool. 
I tilt my head and she grabs my shoulders.  She bites into me like she’s a vamp.  Her wolf surfaces and let’s out her own determined growl. 
That’s it.
“HOLY SHIT!!”  I slam my eyes shut and my balls pull up.  My abs tighten, I grind out my breaths and my dick explodes inside her.  I can barely contain it as I push my come deep into her tight, wet pussy. 
“GODDAMN!”
My hips slam out the last few drops and I have to slow down.  She pulls her teeth out and licks my skin. 
I pull out and hold her head in my hands.  Her eyes are slits as the erotic color fades from her amazing, satisfied eyes. 
I swipe her hair out of her eyes.  “You are the best damn thing that ever happened to me.” 
“So are you.”  She gives me a tired smile as she catches her breath. 
“My Luna is the most precious, sweet thing I will ever have.  I’ll protect you with my life. I promise you that.”  I pull her head into my chest.  “You will never have to fear anything again.” 
“Thank you.”  She hitches.
“Don’t ever thank me for loving you.  You’re mine.  My Luna deserves all the love I can give her.”  I kiss her head and she warps her arms around.  “I love you so fucking much.” 
“What do you think you’re doing?!”
My eyes go wide and our heads whip to a hall.  In the entrance is a short, heavier lady with loud, red hair.  She’s wearing a cleaners uniform.  Her mouth is gaped wide as she holds the collar of her uniforms.  Her eyes are all over our naked, just sexed bodies.
I feel my cheeks burn.  “Oh…um…Damn…” 
Jenny yelps, jumps off the table and hides in my chest.  She's half giggles and all humilation.
“Uh…Hi.  You must be…one of the cleaning staff.”  I throw out a charming smile.
“I am.  Who are you?!  What are you doing in here?!”  She demands. 
I point to me.  “I’m Deacon.”  I point to Jenny’s hair.  “This is Jenny.  You’re driver of the room for the time being.” 
I start to move us to the door without exposing us.  “I…I really love the job you’re…um…you’re all doing…Just great.   I really see the skill and effort.”
Jenny grabs the door knob and opens it.
“Um…Oh…That table could use a clean.”  I look down to Jenny.  “Shift.”  I turn back to the cleaning lady who’s spraying down the table.  She looks at me like I have a screw loose.  “Go now!” 
We both shift and our wolves jump out the door.  We bound through the store and out into the street with my wolf howling the whole way to the pack house. 

****

After getting over our naughtiness, we finished the night with more hot love making.  I woke early and decided to let my Luna sleep.
I study her face as the morning sun just starts to fill my room.  I run my fingertips softly down her cheek and kiss her forehead.  This beautiful, quiet creature is mine.  All mine.  I will never get over that. 
I slip out of my room and head downstairs to order breakfast for my Queen.  She’ll need a good one after the escapades of last night. 
Alex was in the dining hall with a laptop and papers.  I put in my order with the kitchen and take a seat opposite him.
“Morning!”  He grins. 
“You’re up early.”  I say as I sip the coffee I grabbed. 
“It was hard to sleep with you two celebrating all night.”  He smirks.
I scrunch my nose.  “Sorry.” 
“It’s OK.  I got some work done.”  He waves me off.
“What happened to the rogue?”  I lean on the table.
“She got away.  Hit the trees and we lost her.  She’s super quick.  I wonder if she was a flyer before her life went to shit.”  He says as she types.
“I recognize her.  I’ll have to call Oliver.  She’s the wolf he had trapped in his pack.”  I inform. 
“What’s she doing here?”  Alex asks.
“She wanted in the library.  Maybe to get the blade?”  I lift my cup to my lips.
“Jenn hasn’t given that up yet, has she?”  Alex crosses his arms.
“Not yet.  She wanted everything fixed up before she produced it.  She assures us it’s safe and Artemis can’t get it.”  I state.
“She say where?” 
“Nope.  She takes her magical job seriously.”  I chuckle. 
“Looks like it.  Anyway, I’m putting the word out for Enforcer recruitment.  If we’re going to have the library here permanently, I think we should have a specialized security team around it.  Plus, up our fighters.  These rogues are getting bigger in numbers.”  He says as he flips through his papers. 
“That sounds good.  I like that.  With the units so far away, we really should grow our numbers."  I agree. 
“Speaking of which, three towns have started rebuilding.”  He grins.
“No shit!  That’s awesome.”  I smile.
“It’ll take awhile, but Dea.  They’re coming back.”  He sounds almost relieved. 
I feel a sense of pride fill me.  “Thanks to my Luna.” 
He nods.  “I wouldn’t of thought in a million years that you’d hook up with a librarian.”  He chuckles and shakes his head.
“Me neither.  She’s so different, she just had to be mine.”  I stand.  “I should go wake her up.” 
“OK.  See you in four hours.”  He smirks.
I think about it.  “Make it six.”  I chuckle, stuff my hands in my pockets and strut out of the room to wake my gorgeous girl. 
This is so unreal, but feels so natural at the same time.  As much as I will never believe it, it definitely feels like Fate knows her shit.  She may be a bitch sometimes, but when it comes to who’s perfect for you, she never misses, even if you think she fucked up royally.
She knows where you belong and who’s going to help you get there.  I needed to slow down.  Smell the flowers and she’s given me someone who can teach me to pause and enjoy what I’m missing.  Jenny needed to feel safe and regain the courage she lost.  She was adventurous and curious, but put herself in this little bubble of protection.  Fate sent me to pop that bubble and teach her how to live without it. 
Will we be totally changed?  I hope not.  I don’t always believe it, but in this case, opposites really do attract and I’m fucking all over it.