Chapter 16

(Chapter song ‘Enjoy The Silence’ by Depeche Mode, ‘Waking The Witch’ by Kate Bush)
DEACON

Now that we’re here in Phoenix, I might as well stay.  I have work and I know Jenny could use some time away from town to relax her fears. 
When we get to my condo, she walks around the open living room.  She seems impressed, but doesn’t really show it.  “It’s nice.”  She says, quietly. 
“It’s OK.  I like my house, but wherever I can lay my head.”  I walk into the kitchen.
She walks out to the balcony.  I grab two beer from the fridge and join her.  I hand her the beer and wrap my arms around her.  We look out to the glowing lights of Phoenix city. 
“It’s beautiful.”  She whispers as the wind blows her hair.
I turn her chin to me.  “You’re gorgeous.”  I kiss her soft lips and hold her hair.  I separate.  “I’m glad you’re with me this time.  I really did think about you the whole time I was gone.  When I thought you were hurt…”
She stops me by running her thumb across my lips and I kiss it.  She smiles.  “I love that you came to my rescue.”  Her eyes flick down then back up, behind her glasses. 
I set my beer down on the patio table, reach out and take her glasses off.  I fold them up and place them next to my bottle.  I cup her flushed cheek.   “I would fight hell to get to you.  Always.” 
Her cheeks flush more.  “I…I…”  She hesitates.
I lean close to her.  “I love you too."  I smile.
My lips slam hers and my tongue parts her swelling lips.  She whimpers and wraps her arms around my neck.  I can feel our heartbeats speed up. 
I unbutton her shirt and pull it off her.  My hands glide up her sides to her breasts and I cup them.   They caress her back and slide down to the zipper of her skirt. I slowly pull the zipper down then push her skirt past her hips.  I feel her ass cheeks and pull her up on me.  She wraps her legs around me as I kiss her with desire. 
I take us inside and carry her upstairs to my room. 
I lay her down on my bed and unhook her bra.  I toss it aside and kiss her skin.  I feel her heat as I suck on her nipples.  My dick is growing harder by the second.  The feel of her skin is so full of electric warmth, I could die right now. 
I sit up and pull her thong off, toss it and slide her soft thighs open. 
She’s moaning and waving her hips as my thumbs rub her arousal into her pussy. 
“Yes, Dea…”  She arches and rolls her head to the side.  I reach up and spread her hair out around her.  She’s a fucking goddess.  I cup a breast as my thumb rubs her clit faster. 
She arches and I nip the skin around her bellybutton.  “Damn, baby, you are so fucking hot.”  I whisper as I run my hand up her body and back down to her core. 
I spread her and lower myself to her sopping wet lips.  She moans even louder and I put her little clit in my teeth, flicking it with the tip of my tongue. 
“Yes!  Just like that!”  She moans even louder.
“So wet and tasty…”  I purr as I wrap my lips around her whole pussy and drink her juices down.  This pussy will always be my favorite meal until the day I die.  
I suck her delicious lips as her thighs quiver and her hand runs through my hair.  She rubs herself on my lips and I growl as she gets wetter.  I slide a finger in and pump her pussy as my tongue licks her up and down.
“YES, DEA!!”  She screams and pulls my hair.  Her body shakes and bucks as I feel her walls tighten on my digit.  I pump it faster and bite her clit. 
“FUCK, YES!!”  She grabs the sheets and pushes her pussy up.  I devour all her lips, sucking and nipping as my finger finds her spot and pushes her climax right over the edge.  I don’t take my mouth off her until I hear her screams die down.
“FUCKKKK!  YESSSS!”  She screams out her come and my wolf purrs in pure ecstasy. 
I pull off my t shirt from the back and slam my lips on hers.  I rip my shorts and boxers off, freeing my stone erection.  I kick her legs open and line myself up. 
“I’m taking every inch of you.”  I growl on her lips and shove my dick into her wet pussy to the base.  I don’t hesitate.  I pull out and slam back in just as hard. 
“Oh God!!   Fuck, yesss!!”  She grabs my back and digs her nails in.
“FUCK!!!”  I arch up at the pain and the feel of her walls squeezing my length.  I slam her pussy harder and push her thighs up with my arms.  “So tight….Goddamn!!” 
“Deacon…fuck me!!”  She pants in my neck. 
Damn…really?
What my baby wants…
I thrust into her with more speed and power.  My wolf surfaces and I growl loud as my dick pounds her entrance. 
I sit up and push her legs up, putting her knees up to her head. 
“You want that baby…”  I breathe hard and smirk.  She’s a fucking angel beneath me.  My only thought is to hear her come again. 
“YESS!  SO GOOD!!”  She screams. 
“Let me hear you come, baby.  Make that pretty pussy soaking wet.”  I grin as I push on her and go as deep as I can. 
I grip her ass cheeks and lift her up.  I pound the shit out her and I feel her tense up.  She’s screaming into the pillow she’s pulled to her lips. 
“Come on, baby.  Give it to me!”  I growl loud. 
I feel her pussy slam around my dick which makes my balls shoot up. 
“Shit!”  I scrunch my face.  “Jen, I’m coming…” 
“YESSSSS!!!”  She screams as her pussy gushes and her orgasm rips through. 
“FUCK, YESSS!”  My dick explodes and I fill her with my release.  I slap and grip her ass cheek and pound every drop into her. 
Once I’m spent, I lower her legs and flop my sweat coated chest on hers.  She giggles as I coat her in kisses.  I lift my head.  “I love you so much.”
“I love you too.”  She smiles and pulls me in for a deep kiss.
I don’t know when we fell asleep, but I know when I woke up.  It was around 2 in the morning. 
I roll over and Jenny’s gone…again.
I was groggy, but I’m awake now.  “Shit!”  I jump out of bed and throw on my boxers.
“Jenny!”  I yell as I rush out of my room. 
I practically jump down the stairs and look around my apartment.  She’s not here.  I check all the rooms, just in case. 
“Damn it!”  I run to the front door.  I know I locked this.  I lift the chain that’s off.  “Jenn!!”
I rush into the hallway and look both ways.  I run down to the stairwell.  This is a 20 story building, she could be anywhere.
I jump the stairs down, checking the floors through the glass and continuing down. 
I get to the lobby and run to the watchman’s desk.  I catch my breath.  The watchman looks at me like I’m nuts…and practically naked.  “A blonde came through here…in the last hour or so.  Did she go outside?”  I say hanging onto the counter.
“Can’t say that I've seen a blonde tonight.”  He shrug.
“She had to of come through here.”  I insist.
“Sorry, buddy.”
I scrunch my brow.  “What the hell do you watch?” 
He gives me an offended look and I push off the counter. 
I bust through the front doors of my building.  The street is quiet in the dead of night.  I look up and down the main street.  I run down toward the dome road.  I check buildings, alleys and streets as I run past. 
I run past the mountain road and stop on the other side of the street.  I turn back and stop in the middle of the road.
“JENNY!”
I run up the road to her. My body is on fire.  When I get to her, I look her over.  There isn’t a scratch on her.  Fuck, thank God. 
I look into her eyes.  That same vacant look I saw in the store, was all over her face right now. 
“Baby?  Baby. Stop.”  I try to get her to stop walking, but she won’t.
“I have to find it…”  She says in that blank tone she had before. 
“No, Jenn…Wake up.  Come on.”  I tap her cheek to try and wake her.  She’s on a street so it’s pretty safe to wake her.  The problems is she’s not snapping out of it. 
“Jennifer!  Stop!”  I push on her, but it’s like she’s pushing back hard. 
“I have to find it…”  She repeats. 
“Jennifer!”  I grit as I push harder.  She pushes back then her hands plant on my chest and she pushes me really hard.  I land on my ass hard.  Pain fills me from my tailbone.  “Ah…Fuck!”  I roll to my side.  Jenn’s bare feet walk past me.  She’s wearing my t-shirt, thank fuck, but nothing else. 
I get up and jump in front of her as we exit into the desert.  “Jenn, wake up!”  I have no choice. I back hand her and her face shoots to the side.  She pauses.  Her head slowly turns forward. 
“Jenn?”  I look into her eyes. 
Her foot slowly takes a step forward.  Then another.
“Damn it!”
I open a link as I walk backwards in front of her.  ‘Jake! I need help!’
A sleepy Jake answers.  ‘Deacon?’
‘Yeah, Jenny’s in some sort of trance.  I need help.  We're at the mountain road.  Hurry! I need a tranquilizer or something.'
‘On my way.’
I put my hands on her shoulders and open a link.  ‘Jenny?  Baby.  Hear me…please…’
I watch her eyes cloud over, but get no response.
‘Jenn…wake up.  Come on, baby.’  I watch her face closely for any sign as we walk deeper into the desert. 
I listen carefully.  I tilt my head as I hear something faintly.  Whispers.  Growing whispers.  I can’t make them out.  I’m really freaking out now.  They sound like…Latin or some other language like it, reciting words over and over. 
‘Wake up, baby.  PLEASE!!’  I shake her. 
In the back of my mind, I hear sirens.  I lock my eyes with her. 
The whispers grow louder in my head and I cringe to fight the power of them.  ‘JENNIFER!!’  I yell through the link over the noise. 
I force myself to maintain eye contact with her as we still walk. 
I feel her jolt forward once then again a second later.  The whispers are absorbed back into her mind.  I watch her eyes slowly close and her knees buckle.  I catch her in my arms as tears well in my eyes.  I hold her head to my chest as I find Jake with three Enforcers behind him with dart guns.  I nod to him and he nods back and I hug her so sight.  I kiss her hair and search the sky for any kind of answer to this.  I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t wake up when I did. 
I scoop her up as a medic truck enters the scene. 
“Thanks man.”  I say.  The medics bring a stretcher.  They remove the darts and take her from me.
“Anytime.”  Jake claps my shoulder.  “What happened?” 
I look down and fix her hair.  “I have no fucking clue, but I’m sure as hell going to find out.” 
I lean down and kiss my baby’s forehead.  I push down my fear and make a promise to her to fix this. 
Whatever this is, I’ll fix it.