17 | bro time

───── ❝ eat anything ❞ ─────

[ryunosuke chiba]

"Say, Itona, something's been bugging me," Karma said nonchalantly. "You came in from outside, right? Empty-handed? It's raining buckets out there, and yet there's not a drop of it on you."

After hearing him mention the point, the class whispered to each other.

"What's up with that?"

Itona suddenly gets out of his chair and stood in front of the redhead.

"You're the strongest one in this class, aren't you? But you don't have to worry." Itona places a hand on Karma's head patting it. 

But really, it felt more like a "stay down" rather than a buddy-buddy gesture. "You're still weaker than me. That means you get to live."

Itona walked up the desk aisle with a strong demeanor. A dark aura surrounded him.

"And I only kill things that are stronger than me."

Meanwhile, the octopus is munching over the new snack Shiro gave him.

"And in this case, Koro-sensei, that means you." He points a finger at our teacher.

"Probably not a good idea to eat anything that man gives you," Emei mumbled with her head resting on her arms.

"Hm?" I hummed, leaning back to listen to her.

"If Ritsu was sent here by the government to analyze and assassinate Koro-sensei, then this kid is here for the same thing. For all we know, there could be something in that snack Shiro gave the octopus to slow him down."

"Ah, I believe I'm starting to get a clearer picture of your MO. Well look no further, I'm stronger than you by a whole order of magnitude."

"Yeah... Not so much. Truth is, you and I are actually brothers."

...

B-

B-

B-

B-

B-

BROTHERS?!

"Winner takes all. Loser dies, big bro." Itona bites the wrapper with his teeth and rips it off. Then he- eats the wrapper? Um. Okay.