19 | compliment time

───── ❝ you called me pretty ❞ ─────

[karma akabane]

I stood slightly in front of Em for the rest of the onslaught, ignoring the sting in my hand and being extra vigilant for flying debris. As the dreadful battle ends, so does the rain. Koro-sensei, to no one's surprise, won.

The octopus became green and yellow.

"IN YO' FACE!! I WIN!! NYAH-NYAH NA-BOO-BOO! Etcetera, etcetera~"

Man... Hearing that boast though makes me want some tentacles of my own.

For some apparent reason, the rain lit up as soon as the two individuals left

For some apparent reason, the rain lit up as soon as the two individuals left. Sunlight poked through the gray clouds and kissed the classroom floors. 

Our moods were brightened with the change in weather. We all gathered outside to discuss beefing up our assassination skills with Mr. K. 

I walk behind Emei and stop by her side. Her shoulders were slouched like normal and she looked sleepier than usual. 

"Thanks for earlier." She grinned without looking at me. "Is your hand okay?"

"Hah...it's fine, don't worry. And yeah, your pretty face would've been fucked if it weren't for me." I shrugged casually. 

"You called me pretty," the shine in her eyes twinkled like stars; at the same time, she held up her fists like she just gained an achievement. A confused expression paved my face when I felt something inside. 

"Karma is so nice." The girl gushed while holding her rosy cheeks. 

"You fall for lies so easily, short stack."

There was a brief moment of silence before Emei gripped the strap to her bag and swung it as hard as she could at me. I barely dodged her attack, feeling the forced air brush against my face.

"Hah...My turn." I tackled her with a double cheek pinch. Ultimate killer move.