7. Hang over

I woke up because of a big headache, this morning. I looked at the time on my phone. It was 10 am.

I got out of bed and went downstairs. As soon as I arrived in the kitchen I heard music coming from Hunter's house.

I went to my room because it was right in front of his room. I walked to the window and looked at him. That's when THE lyrics came.

I got a hang over woah, I've been drinking too much for sure.

Was he seriously making fun of me ?

I rolled my eyes and went back downstairs. As soon as I left my room the music stopped.

"What an asshole." I whispered to myself. I grabbed a glass on the shelf and poured some water in it.

***

I was about to watch a movie when I heard the door opening. I got up and walked to the door.

" BOOH !" Someone screamed behind me.

I screamed and turned around to see who it was.

" What the actual fuck, Hunter ! Do you want me to have a heart attack or something ?" I asked.

"Ok, I'm sorry, but you should have seen your face." He giggled. "So, what do you want ?"

" Oh, just wanted to tell you that I think you have beautiful eyes too." He said.

I looked at him confused. "What do you mean by 'You have beautiful eyes TOO' ?"

He looked at me with a big smile on his stupid face. "Oh so you do not remember ?" He asked. " I guess you were really drunk then." He then added.

That's it. Never going to a party again.

He turned around and started to walk to the kitchen.

" What do you think you're doing ? " I asked.
" Relax, Butterfly, I'm not gonna steel. "

" Stop calling me that ! " I ordered. " What ? Butterfly? " He asked. I nodded and he looked at me with a smile.

" Okay, Butterfly. " I rolled my eyes at him. "And in case you don't remember, we have a game tonight. " He added.

" What ? " I totally forgot about that. " You didn't forget right ? " He asked suspicious.

" No, of course not. " I lied. " You totally did. "

I rolled my eyes before walking away. " Who's that ? " I heard him say. I look at the picture he was holding.

My heart dropped. It was a picture of my dad. My mom took this picture a year before he left.

I grabbed the picture out of his hand and put it back in its place. " Mind your own business, would you ? "

I know it wasn't his fault but I couldn't help it.

" Sorry, I think I'm gonna leave. " He said.

I didn't get the time to think before I started talking. " Don't. You can stay if you want. Maybe we could hang out. " He looked at me a little shocked by what I said.

" Yeah, we totally could. " He smiled.

I could see it made him happy and that made me smile. It's kind of weird because I practically never smile.