23. Promise

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A MATURE SCENE

Ava Blackwood

" You can open your eyes, now. "

I slowly opened them and my eyes landed on a little box. Inside of it was a ring. The most beautiful I had ever seen.

I looked up at Hunter who was smiling like a child.

" Are you ? " I asked.

" It's a promise ring. It means that I'm yours forever, Ava. " He whispered.

I felt like crying. This couldn't be real. I felt a tear rolling down my cheek but Hunter wiped it with his thumb.

" I need you to know that as long as I'm here, you don't have to be scared. Ava, I've been in love with you since we came here for the first time and you made this stupid joke about me wanting to drown you. "

Was that a declaration ?

" Every time I'm far away from you it feels like something inside me is dying. I wanna be yours forever. " He finished.

I smiled.

" I wanna be yours forever too. " I whispered.

He slowly grabbed my hand and placed the ring on my finger. He then lifted me up and kissed me.

After he pulled away in the lake I started to miss his touch. It was like I couldn't live without it. So when he kissed me it felt like I could finally breath again.

I soon realized we were still in our underwear and started laughing. He noticed and grabbed out clothes.

I was freezing because of the water and Hunter saw. He gave me his sweater and hugged me to warm me up.

We sat on the grass without saying anything and looked at the horizon. After an hour my phone started ringing. It was my mom.

I answered and reassured her by telling her who I was with.

" Tell her you won't come back today. " Hunter whispered.

" What ? "

He gave me a look and I did as he told me.

I hung up and turned my attention to him.

" Are you expecting for us to sleep here ? "

" That's exactly what I'm expecting. " He said.

I laughed. That boy was crazy. I laid down and so did he. He pulled me closer to him and put his head in the hollow of my neck.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and closed my eyes. His hands slowly came under my shirt stroking my waist with the tip of his fingers.

His face came closer to mine and we were now only inches apart. He started kissing me. We deepened the kiss.

He slowly took of the hoodie he gave me and then my top. I wasn't cold anymore.
He started kissing my neck just like he did in the water.

He suddenly moved my body so I would be laying on my back and got on top of me.

He kissed my jaw line then did the same thing in my neck. He then got lower until he reached my chest.

He stopped and looked at my eyes.

" I need your consent. " He whispered while breathing heavily.

" You have it. " I said.

All I wanted was to feel his touch. I wasn't scared when I was with him. I wanted all of him.

He took off his shirt and started kissing my chest. I passed my hands in his hairs while I was trying not to make a sound.

We were soon in our underwears again with our body against each other. He started kissing my stomach and this time I didn't hold back. I started moaning uncontrollably as he kept kissing every parts of my body. He soon came back too my lips and I kept asking for more.

He went back to my belly and moved to the top of my underwear.

We soon changed position and I was on top of him. I kissed his neck. I could feel his breathing in mine.

" Keep going please. " He begged.

I kissed his torso. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

After a couple more minutes we pulled away completely exhausted.

It was dark outside and the moon was standing on top of us. We laid down in each other's arms and fell asleep.

***

I was woken up by Hunter playing with my hair. I smiled.

We were still in our underwears.

" Get dressed, we have to go back home. " He whispered.

I did as he told me and we were soon in his car driving to my house.

After ten minutes we finally arrived. I went to take a shower and change clothes.

After that it was time to go to school.
I grabbed my bag and joined Hunter who was already waiting for me.

We walked in the hallways hand in hand. We stopped in front of my locker and Hunter wished me a good day before walking to his best friend.

" Where were you ? " Maria asked.

I smiled to myself.

" I haven't seen you in two days and didn't even answer my texts. "

I could tell she was worried. I grabbed her arms and pulled her into the janitor's closet.

I started telling her about everything that had happened and her smile kept becoming wider.

" You're telling me that you had sex with   him ? " She asked.

I nodded.

She hugged me so tight that I couldn't breath.

" Maria, please, I don't wanna die. " I said.

" My best friend is a grown up, now. " She screamed.

She let got of me and looked at my hand. Her eyes widened when she noticed the ring on my finger.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it closer to her face.

" Is that what I think it is ? " She asked.

I moved my head from up and down to nod.

She almost screamed but I put my hand on her mouth to stop her.

We got out of the room and the bell rang soon after.

We got to class. Hunter was already there with Jace. He looked at me and smiled before walking to me.

He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my shoulders before guiding me to our seats.

The teacher walked in and started the lesson immediately.

Hunter had his hand on my thigh and was caressing it with his fingers.

I couldn't stop thinking about last night and it made me smile.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I'm not good at writing those kind of things.

I don't know if putting that sort of scene was a good idea but we'll see.

Hope you liked it anyway.

Love u <3