30. End game

I was running everywhere in the appartement trying to find my purse. I was about to meet Hunter at his appartement in about twenty minutes but I couldn't find it anywhere.

"Have you checked the bedroom ?" Maria asked.

No, I didn't. She came out of my room with the purse in her hand rolling her eyes.

I hugged her tightly before leaving.

It was 6pm. It was starting to get dark outside. The wind was brutaly hitting my face as I was walking in the dark streets of the city.
Hunter's appartement was only ten minutes away from mine so I didn't have much time to get mentaly ready.

As I stopped in front of the building I felt my body tense up. It was my only chance. I couldn't mess it up.

I knocked on the door and it opened soon after. I was welcomed by none other than Jace Lewis and his stupid face.

He looked at me and a huge grin appeared on his face.

He pulled me toward him and imprisoned me in his big arms.

"I'm so happy to see you. Maria never stops telling us about you." He said.

Tippical Maria. I knew she was gonna do everything possible to make us meet again. I wouldn't be surprised if she told me she had planned the whole club thing.

He made me walk in telling me that Hunter was almost ready. I went to wait in the living room.

In the room was a big mirror. I took a look at my reflection. I was wearing a green top with a simple large jean. We were just going to the cinema, after all.

After a few minutes, Hunter showed up from behind. I got scared and almost screamed.

He was laughing his ass out while I was still shaking from the fear.

"You should've seen your face."

"That's not funny." I said.

He kept laughing while I was full of shame.

"Laugh all you want, you won't be able to after I killed you." I threatened him.

After we finally stopped fighting we started heading to the cinema. We haden't decided what we were gonna watch yet but I had already warned Hunter that he better not make me watch a horror movie.

Hunter had given me his jacket when he noticed that I was shaking.

After some more minutes we finally arrived to our destination. We were pratically the only ones there.

Hunter went to get out tickets as I waited for him. He soon came back and leaded me to the room.

We sat down and waited for the movie to start.

Our hands kept brushing while we were watching the movie and it was making me anxious. Not that I didn't like hid touch but it was the effect he had on me.

***

"You can't say that vanilla ice cream is better than chocolate ice cream. That would be a crime." I said.

"What's a crime is that you love chocolate. I mean, it's so basic."

I glared at him. How could he say that chocolate ice scream is basic.

It's the safest choice. Everyone loves chocolate so there's no risk of making the wrong choice by chosing this flavor.

He started making fun of me while I was trying to hit him. Of course I had no strenght do it wasn't ready to happen.

After a few try I was finally able to reach his head to hit him but I soon regretted it as he started chasing me in the street.

After catching me he started tickling me to the ground with people looking at us.

We couldn't blame them though. We were two idiots on the floor laughing histericaly.

"Hunt...I can't...breath." I said.

"What did you say, Butterfly ?"

That nickname. The one that used to make me feel so much feelings at the same time.

I hadn't heard it for three years and here it waw coming out of hid mouth like if he never stopped saying it.

We stopped and both looked into each other's eyes. It was getting hotter as his eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. Mine did the same and we were now both looking at the other's mouth.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. His lips were calling me and it was getting harder to resist.

He helped me getting up but we were still looking at each other.

"So..." He broke the silence. "Do you wanna go back to my appartement ?"

I nodded and we started walking. We arrived and went to the living room. Jace wasn't here. He had left to go see Maria. They had been dating for almost four years and they were still crazy in love with each other.

We sat on the couch facing each other. The silence was heavy and it was unbearable.

"So what are you planning to do in the future ?" He asked.

"I wanna be a psychologist." I answered.

After all I had been through I wanted to be able to help others that were going through the same thing.

I didn't bother to ask him the question too. I already knew the answer. He was gonna make base-ball his future.

"In the future, I will have a wife." He started saying even though I didn't ask. "We'll have maybe one or two kids. A girl and a boy. And we will be the happiest family ever."

The silence came back and we both were staring at each other. The tension was intense and it was getting harder to breath. He leaned in so our faces would only be inches appart. He was staring at my lips.

"What are you-" He didn't let me finish and crashed is lips on mine.

I started kissing back and I could feel him smiling against my lips.

I didn't want to pull away. I wanted us to stay like this forever.

We eventually pulled away when we needed air.

He grabbed a little from hid pocket and opened it.

It was the ring he had given me.

"If you accept it I would like you to take it back." He said.

I felt like crying. I kissed him as an answer and he placed the ring on my finger.

I guess we all get our happy ending.

----------------------------------------------------------

This was the last chapter of this story.

It wasn't really good I'm sorry.

I'm writing a new story that I think will be better than this one so if you're intersted I invite you to read it.

Love you <3