Trending

"Omg omg omg omg!" Beomgyu exclaimed, expressing his excitement through pacing around his room.

"Yo, slow down. What's wrong?" Taehyun asked, trying to get Beomgyu to stop moving around. Plus he wants answers.

"The song we recorded yesterday! It hit a 5 thousand views!" He shoves his phone in Taehyun's face.

"Whaaat?" Taehyun backs up, looking at the screen more clearly.

On youtube, Beomgyu posted the song they sang. Titled as 'Hitori No Yoru by Gyu (ft. Tyun)' He released the song on his Spotify too.

Taehyun does ㄴㅇㄱ with his arms. "Omo? We're trending!" He points out.

"Yeah!" Beomgyu did a happy dance, spinning around while waving his arms. (Ya'll should know this.)

Taehyun swiped through Beomgyu's social medias, realizing it was mostly 'Tyun' trending. "I like the name you gave me." He compliments.

"Thank you." Beomgyu shyly smiles.

A knock on the door was heard. Beomgyu's smile faded quickly as he went to unlock it. He opened it a crack and peaked through.

Beomhan stood at the door with an unreadable expression. Beomgyu took this as anger.

"Your song is trending." Beomhan simply said.

Beomgyu nods slowly, backing up a bit to let Beomhan in. He closed the door behind him.

"So. Who's the other voice?" Beomhan questions, arms crossed and voice stern.

"Uhm.. my friend." Beomgyu answered. He looked up at Taehyun from the side of his eyes.

Taehyun shrugged and sighed. He didn't know what to tell him.

"How did you make a friend without ever stepping out of the house these days. And how did you record your friend's singing, when they never stepped foot into this house?" Beomhan continued questioning him.

Beomgyu could only look away, not being able to find an excuse.

"Oh! Tell him I gave you the recording and I'm an online friend!"

"My friend is an online friend.. and he gave me the recording.." Beomgyu followed what Taehyun told him to say.

Beomhan looked at him suspiciously, but nods and turned away. "I'll believe you for now, but don't think I won't come back for the truth." And with that he left.

Beomgyu sighs in relief, melting in his bed. "That was a close one, Hyunnie." He said, looking up at Taehyun.

"Yeah. Just glad he didn't ask to see who's the online friend. That would make things worse.."

"Mhm.. how about I just create another account and pretend to have conversation?" Beomgyu sat up.

"Good idea! Do you have another phone too? Maybe we can actually make a text conversation?" Taehyun suggests.

Beomgyu thinks for a while before nodding with a smile. "You're smart, Taehyunie." He took out his two phones. "You can use my yellow one."

"Yellow!!" Taehyun grabbed it. "From now on, I call dibs on using this phone." He held the pretty android phone with the yellow phone case.

Beomgyu chuckles. "Okay! I'll use my favorite phone then." He took out his white android phone. "Not to brag or anything, but I'm kinda sponsored by android."

"Not to brag or anything, but I'm kinda sponsored by android." Taehyun mimicked him with a funny toned voice.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and sat on his bed, taking back the yellow phone to set up Taehyun's new account.

With that, they had a pleasant conversation together.