Can't sleep

Beomgyu has been twisting and turning in bed, trying to sleep early as he had school the next day.

But here, he just can't because Taehyun had left his room to do some devil business without him!

He groaned in the silence, just getting up off his bed since he finally gave up on sleeping. Another 24 hours without sleep will be fine, right?

So yeah, now he's in bed with his guitar in hand. He played his precious acoustic guitar, strumming the strings as carefully as he could.

Most of the time, since Beomgyu has insomnia and can't sleep, he would play his guitar and it would lure him to sleep. Yet with Taehyun his insomnia died down a bit.

But it's gone again because Taehyun legit flew out the window and said "oH iM gOnNa gO sCaRe sOme niGhT gUarDs rEaL quiCkk." So now, Beomgyu is struggling to sleep!

(AND IM STRUGGLING TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF A STUPID SAD FANFIC SO NOW IM WRITING THIS!)

Meanwhile, with Taehyun, he was just scaring night guards, exactly like he planned and told Beomgyu about.

"Boo."

"AHHH! GHOST!" The night guard screamed in a girly tone. He was a guy. The night guard ran away after that simple little scare.

Taehyun shook his head in disappointment. "You were never meant to be a night guard." He sighed.

Without further ado, Taehyun flew to an area he has never been to, since he wanted to scare some different people this time. He noticed a little shack in a grassy area with sleeping cows and sheep just chilling in the grass.

He saw a lady outside the shack, sleeping in a chair. "Oo~ new target!" He giggles, flying down to where that lady was.

He eyed her carefully, seeing if there was a weak spot for him to just go, boo! But that's when he realized, she was dead!

His eyes widened when he saw the flawless cut on the lady's neck, no blood spilling out either. But he knew she was dead by the lifeless look in her eyes and her skin being super pale, almost turning green.

"Hey." A voice said, catching Taehyun off guard. He jumped back from shock.

"Jesus, you scared me!" He exclaimed, holding his chest.

"You found my body." She said, smiling at him in a creepy way.

"..yeah? So?" Taehyun saw how she had a glowing gold angel halo with black and white wings, meaning she would probably be 70/30. Mostly angel, rather than a devil.

He watched as she went closer to her own body and touched it. At that very moment, she glowed a pink color and immediately dissipated, floating up into the sky.

"Ah.. so that's what happens when you find your own body.. I got it." Taehyun then sighed to himself as he flew back on over to Beomgyu, already missing the boy so much and wanting to watch him sleep already.

When he got back to the room, Beomgyu was asleep sitting up, leaning against his guitar.

Taehyun smiled at him adoringly before setting the guitar aside, bringing Beomgyu closer so he could lay him down.

He kissed his boyfriend's forehead, full of love in his eyes, before laying right next to him. He kept his eyes on him the whole night.

After a good 25 minutes, Beomgyu began to twist and turn again, but in his sleep this time. He was having a nightmare, and it caused Taehyun to worry for him. He gently nudged Beomgyu's shoulder to get him to wake up.

It didn't work for the first two nudges, but after the third he got Beomgyu to wake up. "Hyunie?" Beomgyu questioned, he felt his cheeks slowly get wet as he opened his eyes, tears falling down quickly.

"Owhh.. Beomie~" Taehyun pouts, hugging Beomgyu tightly while rubbing his back. "You were having a nightmare.."

"I was?" He frowned. Taehyun wiped his tears away. "I don't remember what it was about though."

"That's ok, I can find out later."

"Huh?" Beomgyu tilts his head in confusion.

"I'm capable of seeing your dreams. Even the ones you had in the past. Like, I remember that dream you had about Tripledent gum."

"Oh please don't remind me.." Beomgyu shivered at the thought of hearing that song one more time. It's been in his mind ever since he watched that one Pixar movie with emotions and that girl, Riley.

"Anyways, go back to sleep. It's the only way I can see what you were dreaming about." Taehyun said, pushing Beomgyu gently back to his sleeping position.

"Okay.. but don't you dare look at anything else!" Beomgyu huffed, closing his eyes.

Taehyun smiled. "I promise." He gave Beomgyu a kiss on the lips, the older parting his lips slightly as he did so. It turned into a full on make out session.

In less than a minute, that make out session that Taehyun started came to an end since Beomgyu fell asleep from being super tired.

Taking a breath in, Taehyun entered his way into Beomgyu's body, the ghost way.. going towards the memory part of his brain.