A special day 2

(The following 3 chapters were supposed to be published on the same day as the last chapter but i got lazy and never finished them.)

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Beomgyu! Happy birthday to youu! Yayyy!" Everyone sang, clapping along to the birthday song.

"Birthday!!" Beomgyu exclaimed after the birthday song ended.

"Hyungg blow out the candles!" Huening said with a gentle nudge on Beomgyu's arm.

Beomgyu grins and nods, making a simple wishing gesture without actually wishing for anything and blowing the singular 19 sticks of candles out.

(I forgot their ages so whatever it was he is gonna be 19 now and Taehyun 18 and the others whateverrr you'll figure it out.)

The cake is a round white cake with strawberries inside and out. It's decorated with a small bear on top to go with the bear cave part of the café.

Amazingly aesthetic brown everything kind of café. Bears here and there. But not the realistic kind, the cartoon and cute looking ones.

Doesn't fit the name much, but it's alright.

"Okay! Cut the cake!" Beomhan exclaimed, taking out a knife and cake server tool.

"Ah, no no no. You aren't cutting the cake." Jay stops Beomhan from cutting into the cake.

"What? Whyyy.." Beomhan whines with a pout as the knife was being taken away from him.

Beomgyu giggles. "Beomhan, last year on Christmas you cut the cake and it fell apart."

"Yeah? And? We still ate it.."

"We scooped it with cups!" Beomgyu exclaimed. "Basically, not gonna let you do the cutting."

"Aw.."

"I didn't know that happened?" Jay smiles. "I was gonna let Beomgyu do the cutting since it's his birthday."

"Oh! Oh! Beomie! I wanna help!" Taehyun jumped excitedly. "I wanna cut with you!"

"Okayy!" Beomgyu agrees. He took the cake server tool and started cutting the cake with it, Taehyun holding his hands.

"Hmph, and you didn't trust me to cut the cake. You're using the stupid cake serving tool instead of the knife." Beomhan huffed.

"I dunno, I feel it's better this way." Beomgyu shrugs.

"And less dishes." Taehyun states.

"Yah!! The cake!" Yeonjun exclaimed as the cake was wobbling about.

"Shhh, don't worry Junnie." Soobin rubs the other's back. "They're doing great."

"Sure they are." Yeonjun sarcastically says, an eye roll following.

And they were actually doing a very great job. The cake stayed standing the whole way through and have equal slices for the 7 of them. The advantage of an artist and a steady hand.

Taehyun swooped in and served each cake on paper plates for the group. A girl fainted seeing a floating cake on a plate, but she'll be fine.

"First slice is for you, my love~" Taehyun said, giving the cake to Beomgyu.

"Hehe, why thank you, dearest." The other gracefully takes it.

He put the rest of the cake on plates and just served it on the table, not actually giving it to anyone. "First come first served." He said.

And Huening was the first to steal a cake off the table. "Yes!" He exclaimed.

They all ate the cake as fast as how they ate their café food. It was practically a whole feast with Huening Kai ordering so much that it made a dent in Beomhan's wallet.